New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Oh cool! I did WW about 3 years ago and everything had to pointed then even fruit and veg its what put me off, if that's changed thats brilliant xx

Yeh that's madness who would choose fruit and veg over chocolate for the same points lol? :-/ you do get more points on propoints versus the old system but everything is more points now. They also got rid of half points so it means sometimes things are like 2pp for 1 but 5pp for 2, or it can work the other way something's are 2pp for 1 or 3pp for 2! Sounds confusing but you get used to it quickly. X

Tuesday
23 weeklies left

Brunch-roll 4pp
2 veggie sausages 3pp
Ww spread 0pp
Tiny bit ketchup 0pp

D- pasta with pesto and sundried tomatoes 12pp

Snacks- kinder cake 3pp
Fruit nuggets 1pp
Ww crisps 2pp
Dairy lea dunker 3pp

Drinks- water
Squash
Tea with skim milk 1pp

Dailies used- 29/26pp
Weeklies used- 3pp
Weeklies left- 20pp

Last edited:
Whats a kinder cake? Can u take a pic?

Food looks good, was the brunch dinner and breakfast? What u got for tea??

image-2044888482.jpg

This is the kinder cake - was 99p for a box of 12 in b&m bargains havnt seen them anywhere else as they are obviously imported. Used the nutritional info and worked out just 3pp :) kinda like a cross between a cake and a sweet bready bakery product. Very nice might need to stock up!

Forgot how awesome b&m bargains is they had so much lovely house stuff and all mega cheap. Love the food bargains too but didnt buy much today as didn't need much and trying to save up for a bed and sofa at the moment! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Kinder cake looks yummy! Shame I don't have a b & m near me!

I'm the same I don't even no what b&m is!! They look so good tho! R they big? Bargin for 3pp

Home bargains is similar and they usually have the same kind of stock in if you have one of them closer? It's a discount shop that sells all sorts of random food and household stuff.

Will try and take a pic of it for you if I have one tomorrow Sarah already ate today's :p pretty decent size especially compared to the teeny tiny ww cake slices at 2pp! X

B+M is awesome for food bargains. They had tubes of the posh jelly beans for 99p a few months ago in the one here. It was a very very pleasing discovery that you could have about 20 or something for 1pp :)

Awww, Dawson's Creek, that's a huge nostalgia fest. Was it on netflix or is it on tv at the moment? Joey and Dawson really annoyed me but Pacey and Jen were awesome. I always seem to find the main characters annoying and like the sidekicks.

I don't gave that other shop either! And there's none on eBay either :(

I rarely go the shop but if they have them next time I could send you a pack Sarah if you really want to try them? Or could send you one from my packet much faster lol? Same to anyone else who really wants one!

Watching dawsons creek on Netflix Atomic they have all 6 seasons so that will keep me busy for a while as can only watch it when the OH is out! Not as awesome as my so called life which is my fave nostalgia fest show :)

Really need to get back into the habit of cooking I have been soooo lazy past few weeks and dine hardly any cooking must get into a proper routine. Ankle does feel quite a bit better this week which is really pleasing :-D so hopefully get back into exercise and stop being so knackered and sore from work soon!! Yay! X

Wow blast from the past 'my so called life' cool :0) good to hear that your ankle is a lot better and that you will be able to get back into exercise soon! Yea you have helped me out a few times with cooking so get back to it soon please lol ;0)

Yeah I'd love to try one, maybe one from ur pack, if u give me ur email I will send u some money for postage ect!

charl_young said:
Ah thank you very much :) i might give it a go for a few weeks once I'm back from holiday. I think I'd start with simply filling then maybe try some propoints days xx

If you go to a sticky on the top of the simply filling page there is a introduction thread that has a file with all the simply filling foods.
Which is very useful!

And also a good rule to remember is 1pp generally is 40 calories

So if your unsure you an use that as a guide

Thank u!! I'll give it a go for my last stone after hols. You've all been really helpful! Sorry for taking over your diary for a bit there Laura!! Xx

No probs at all Charl anything at all just ask away :)

Just a quick pop on as I was replying to a pm not got time to catch up on diaries gota grab breakfast then head to work. All have a fab day and I'll catch up with you later :) x

Oh my god! I was utterly obsessed by My So Called Life when I was a teenager. And Jared Leto in particular. *Swoon* I have the first series on box set and its my go to rainy day at home on my own treat.

I didn't even realise there were 6 seasons of Dawsons Creek. I think I must have just watched the first couple.

Glad ankle is feeling better this week. You'll be doing the Insanity DVD before you know it ;)

Argh waiting on the OH cleaning the car then we can go to the shopping centre as planned. He has the urge to do things at the most inconvenient times it drives me crazy he is particularly fond of phoning people the second dinner is ready WHYYY???!!! Rant over I am dehydrated and cranky haha :p

Work was another long day today being near industrial ovens is not what you want on a scorching sunny day! Off to big tesco to hopefully get some BBQ frylight that I really want to try and see if they have anything else exciting that Asda don't have and have a wander round the shopping centre too :-D

Haha insanity workout is really far off at the moment but think I might try some gentle exercise next week if the ankle is holding up ok and increase it from there if that goes well *fingers crossed*

I can kind of taste things today this is a pretty exciting development after having the cold since Friday!! Xx

Back