Corn on the cob 2pp
Savoury rice 5pp

2 Cookies and cream Kitkat 6pp

Drinks- water

Dailies used- 26/26pp
Weeklies used- 0pp
Weeklies left- 20pp

Last edited:
Cookies and cream kitkat!! Is that a kit kat? Stop having tasty food I've never heard of!!

Looks like a great day there! Never thought of having a smoothie for brekkie 1pp is a very low point breakfast to allow for takeouts!!

sarah88 said:
Cookies and cream kitkat!! Is that a kit kat? Stop having tasty food I've never heard of!!

Looks like a great day there! Never thought of having a smoothie for brekkie 1pp is a very low point breakfast to allow for takeouts!!

Filling brekkie too!

Yeh smoothies are yummy and really filling too for such low points! Got the kitkats in tesco was pretty excited!!

image-2012886686.jpg

I love that I've had 2 packets of crisps an icelolly and a Kitkat and still have 3pp to use from my dailies! :-D x

Laura you always find the best foods! Annoyingly most of them are sweeties! Haha. I'm gonna have to get me one if them kit jars! Also what is BBQ fry light?

Ummm will check Tesco next time I go! To b honest I didn't go down that isle on mon!

It is good that u still have dailies left after snacking!

BBQ frylight is new flavour of frylight. Had a little sprayed on my corn on the cob and was pretty tasty. Heard it makes wedges or roast veg taste amazing too :-D 2 packs of kitkats for £2 so not too bad! X

Wow that kitkat looks amazing!
I'm gonna buy some!
How do they taste?

I had peanut butter kitkat chunky today! My ultimate fave!

You have great taste in sweets

Purpled said:
Wow that kitkat looks amazing!
I'm gonna buy some!
How do they taste?

I had peanut butter kitkat chunky today! My ultimate fave!

You have great taste in sweets

I loved the white chocolate kit kat chunky's and was disappointed when peanut butter won! I'm not a fan of the peanut butter one!

Kit kat always bring out new versions! Its a shame not all brands of chocolate have so many good ideas!

The Kitkat was ok I once had an imported cookies and cream Kitkat chunky and it was truely one of the best choc bars I have ever ate! This wasn't as good as that doesn't have any cookie bits :-( its milk choc on bottom then white chocolate on top that's Apparantly cookie flavoured. Was still quite nice but I love kitkats anyway :)

I loved the white Kitkat chunky too it was my fave of the limited edition ones :-( all this chat has me really wanting one! Think I'll use my last 3pp today on another Kitkat :-D x

icklerockchick said:
The Kitkat was ok I once had an imported cookies and cream Kitkat chunky and it was truely one of the best choc bars I have ever ate! This wasn't as good as that doesn't have any cookie bits :-( its milk choc on bottom then white chocolate on top that's Apparantly cookie flavoured. Was still quite nice but I love kitkats anyway :)

I loved the white Kitkat chunky too it was my fave of the limited edition ones :-( all this chat has me really wanting one! Think I'll use my last 3pp today on another Kitkat :-D x

That cookie kit kat chunky sound so good! Think I will check eBay to see if they have any!

None on eBay but I did find a box of 36 White kit kat chunky normal size bars for £19! Im tempted!

And hazelnut cream kit kat chunky's!! New

Ugh strawberry cheesecake ones from china??

sarah88 said:
That cookie kit kat chunky sound so good! Think I will check eBay to see if they have any!

Found one! £3.49 tho

It was amazing though not sure it's worth £3.49 lol! Cybercandy and other such import candy shops usually have good selections, yeh you can get some crazy flavours like green tea kitkats!! X

icklerockchick said:
It was amazing though not sure it's worth £3.49 lol! Cybercandy and other such import candy shops usually have good selections, yeh you can get some crazy flavours like green tea kitkats!! X

I did buy a couple just to try! My auntie goes back to Australia in oct for a few wks so if they r good I shall ask her to get me a few! Apparently they r only available in australia

Back