New to simply filling- any help appreciated

icklerockchick said:
Aww thanks it's nothing exciting but basic foods are really easy :) I rely on chilli, bolognese, veggie pasta and soups a lot as so easy to make!

Try simply filling and see how you find it, any questions just ask. There's plenty meals you can make using the free foods and still have points left for treats too. X

Thank you I am going to sit and work out what meals will suit!!! Glad you are feeling a bit better today. Thanks for offer of advice. J xx

Did cottage cheese on lasagne taste good? I can't imagine the taste, I don't think I've ever had warm cottage cheese!

How are you finding the gym with your injury? Is it causing any issues?

Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Lasagne looks ace! I was wondering how you managed to make your lasagne for 2PP. The cottage cheese is a good idea. I used to make a SW canneloni with cottage cheese, spinach and roast BNS which was lovely so I imagine it would work well. Purpled - nothing wrong with cooked cottage cheese at all - have you ever had spinach and ricotto lasagne or canneloni? As it tastes pretty similar to that when cooked.

Atomic pink said:
Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Lasagne looks ace! I was wondering how you managed to make your lasagne for 2PP. The cottage cheese is a good idea. I used to make a SW canneloni with cottage cheese, spinach and roast BNS which was lovely so I imagine it would work well. Purpled - nothing wrong with cooked cottage cheese at all - have you ever had spinach and ricotto lasagne or canneloni? As it tastes pretty similar to that when cooked.

I love ricotta and cannelloni. I might give it a go then! I could make a low syn meal with that idea.

Really nice with some feta mixed through too. Might be a way to use your HEA Purpled?

Atomic pink said:
Really nice with some feta mixed through too. Might be a way to use your HEA Purpled?

Hmmm yea does sound good! I enjoy cheese in foods, melted etc! Just not on it's own or in a sandwich/salad! I do love brie though!

I'll look for a recipe later and give it a whirl! I'll try anything once lol

I only really like melted cheese or soft cheese not sitting eating it by itself but melted cheese dies improve most things! And since venturing away from just cheddar I found loads of yummy cheese though reckon halloumi or feta are my faves!

I don't like cottage cheese by itself but was really nice on lasagne - though might try blending it up and adding milk next time to see if it's more of a sauce rather than a layer of cheesy joy! Meant lasagne was really cheesy for low points though only used 6pp of cheese for 6 decent portions and tbh with the cottage cheese too I could defo have used a lot less cheese!

Had another tough day yesterday just a bit of a mess in the head lately and totm makes it much worse for me! That should hopefully finish today and things will be better. Got a nice weekend planned (though no diamond days ;-) lol). Off out somewhere on sat with the bf then out for dinner! Sunday got kettlebells and ab classes booked then heading to my fave Mexican place as its their birthday so there's lots of prizes and freebies! So probably not going to be great food wise ;-) but very yummy! X

Week6 day7

B- latte

L- 2 crumpets
Ww spread
Orange

D- leftover lasagne 1pp for cheese
Garlic bread made from ww petit pans with ww spread 1pp garlic granules and mixed herbs

This was so easy and yummy! Gave my bf a bit too so didnt eat it all lol

image-3874744483.jpg

Drinks- water
Tea
Diet coke

Snacks- mini jammy dodgers 2pp
Yoghurt

Exercise- 30min workout
2 hour walk

Weeklies used- 4pp

Ok weigh in time! 9st 6.75lb :-D woohoo! So got rid of my 1.5lb gain from last week plus an extra 0.75lb :-D x

Brilliant loss! Well done. I think that deserves a slightly off plan weekend. Especially as you have had a bit of a difficult week. Think you definitely deserve a good weekend :)

Well done, that's brilliant and s great start to your fun weekend :)

Brilliant loss,well done,love the homemade garlic bread idea :0) sounds like a great weekend lined up for you,hope it lifts your spirits up :0)

Gonna try ur garlic bread idea!!
I'm not a big cheese person but I do like a nice selection of cheeses on a cheese board now and again, plays havoc with my ibs tho!

Well done on the loss!

Thanks ladies :) defo feeling a bit better today and less than 2 weeks now til I go back to work eek!

Garlic bread was super easy and tasty defi do it again perhaps even with real garlic next time.

Week7 day1
49weeklies left

Brunch- 2 crumpets
Choc phili 2pp

D- bolognese
Chips

Snacks- crisps 2pp

Drinks- cider 6pp
Water
Diet coke

Exercise- davina workout plus yoga cool down about 45mins

Weeklies used- 10pp
Weeklies left- 39pp

Last edited:
Hey! Great loss this week! I bet your pleased! Got rid of he gain and more! WTG!

Found you :D! Well done on the loss :D!! I should've said that in your other diary but was too excited to try to find this one lol! xxx

Back