New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Welcome! :) been a bit lazy with updating 2 dairies seem to be using this one most often now.

Week7 day2

Brunch- wholemeal bagel
Quorn burger
Egg
Cheese 2pp
Coffee

image-1800082130.jpg

D- was going to go out for dinner but such a wet day so just got takeaway instead
Made brown rice and bought Poppadums from supermarket so could keep an eye on points better. Tweaking the chickpea curry and calling it free using my oil allowance. Still got half of it left to eat later yay!

Brown rice
Poppadums 3pp
Mango chutney 1pp
Chickpea curry

Drinks- 2 rums 4pp
Water
Diet cloudy lemonade
Sugar free flavoured water

Exercise- 2.5 hour walk round a park :)

Snacks- yoghurt
Berries

Weeklies used- 10pp
Weeklies left- 29pp

Last edited:
That bagel burger looks amazing! Yum! Have you been back to the gym? How is that going? Hope the ankle is doing alright.

Ugh today was to be kettlebells then abs class but a stupid public transport fail made it not happen :-(

Was waiting ages for a train as they kept being cancelled then eventually they announced it would be a replacement bus service and one was due soon so went along the street to where it was supposed to be and the bus came and didn't stop ARGH!! Was already cutting it fine to make the class by this point so just headed home as there was no chance of making it on time!

Was nervous but kind of looking forward to it as well so rather annoying as had left in loads of time to get there, damn transport fail. X

Thought I'd subscribe over here too as this is where you see to be at lately :) Damn that transport. I hate it when you're looking forward to something like that and it gets in the way. That's one thing I do love about having a car!

Oh God, Bagels. I really miss bagels.

Grrrrr! That's crap about the trains and bus. I HATE it when buses go past without stopping, its just so rude.

Real shame you didn't get to the class, I know exactly what you mean about looking forward to it but feeling nervous as that was exactly how I felt about my first class at the gym. Hope you get to do it soon. What have you got planned instead for the day?

Public transport can be the worst! I'm lucky cos our gym is 20 min walk away but that's no good in the bad weather. Hope you did Sonething nice with your afternoon. X

Thanks ladies was pretty annoyed about it this morning as I had the motivation to go and was quite excited/scared its a fine line between lol!

Ended up having a trip into town with the boyfriend, popped into my fave Mexican place and it was their 1st birthday today so had yummy burrito and got some 241 vouchers for next time yay :-D

Shall update food in other post as easier to edit then.

Tweaking the burrito a bit with regards to the non brown rice and non ww wrap as want points left to have dinner!! Hopefully get lots of exercise in this week and it shouldn't make a difference to weight anyway?! Not very motivated lately so kind of half assed sticking to plan with a bit too much tweaking but hey while it's working I'm not too concerned! X

Last edited:
Week 7 day3

29weeklies left

B- porridge made with skim milk

L- bit of a tweak with the burrito here counting the non ww wrap and the non brown rice as free ;-)
Wrap
Veg
Oil from allowance
Fresh salsa
Cheese 3pp
Black beans
Rice

D- veggie chilli and brown rice from freezer - didn't manage much as still pretty stuffed from burrito!

Snacks- yoghurt

Drinks- water
Coffee

Exercise- 60min walk
10min Pilates

Weeklies used- 3pp
Weeklies left- 26pp

Last edited:
Looks great hun! I wish I had a Mexican place near me! It's so yummy! I'm actually jealous when I see it in your journal!

Shame about the class too! Hope your well.....still enjoying SF?

I'm tweaking tonight as well so it makes me feel better to see you are :0) ohh yea I remember you saying that today was the mexicans place birthday,that's good about the vouchers.I can understand what you mean about being excited and scared all in one!

Ended up not actually having space for much else yesterday after the burrito so not too worried about the tweaking! It would have ended up ok as a propoints day but would just be guessing the values so just going to leave it as sf. X

Day4
26 weeklies left

B- vanilla chai latte
Ww apple pie bar 2pp

L- wholemeal bagel
Ww spread

D- pasta dish from freezer (wholemeal pasta, veg, quorn ham)

Snacks- protein shake 3pp

Drinks- water
Tea

Exercise- 20min Zumba on xbox
30min kettlebell class :)

Weeklies used- 5pp
Weeklies left- 21pp

Last edited:
icklerockchick said:
Ended up not actually having space for much else yesterday after the burrito so not too worried about the tweaking! It would have ended up ok as a propoints day but would just be guessing the values so just going to leave it as sf. X

Makes sense to leave it as it is! You got much planned for the week?

Here to say hi & subscribe x

Hey newcomers to my ramblings :) losing focus a bit at the moment but trying to stay on track not long now til target must power through!!

Good news a place opened up for tonight's kettlebell class so I am going along to that since I missed yesterday's due to damn trains! So the excited/scared feeling is back eek!! X

Back