New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Woops seems I got my days mixed up and boxfit was actually tonight and I missed it lol :-( there's no way I could have managed it tonight anyway still aching from kettlebells last night. In bed now slathered with tiger balm used a bit much so tingling like crazy now lol :) ah well might try cinema then a wee gym session tomorrow! X

icklerockchick said:
Woops seems I got my days mixed up and boxfit was actually tonight and I missed it lol :-( there's no way I could have managed it tonight anyway still aching from kettlebells last night. In bed now slathered with tiger balm used a bit much so tingling like crazy now lol :) ah well might try cinema then a wee gym session tomorrow! X

What's tiger balm?

Tiger balm is magical stuff helps with all sorts of aches and pains I like to joke it fixes everything but it pretty much does! It's a menthol balm you get a cooling one and a hot one i guess it's a bit like deep heat but smells much better and i prefer it. You rub it in and it helps relieve aches and pains, works well on headaches too. Originally I think it had parts of ground up tiger in it and that's why it's called tiger balm but it doesn't have any tigers in it nowadays at least not in this country lol! X

See I hate having lotions etc on and feeling all greasy! I got some johnsons summer skin in the cupboard I brought months ago and still haven't brought myself to use it, makes me feel all ming!

sarah88 said:
See I hate having lotions etc on and feeling all greasy! I got some johnsons summer skin in the cupboard I brought months ago and still haven't brought myself to use it, makes me feel all ming!

Yeh I hate greasy moisturisers feel so creepy! But this really soothes aching muscles so I am fine with that :-D my shoulders are feeling great just now with it on they have been aching all day! X

That's good that it works like that! My muscles r killing!

It's times when my muscles are aching that I really hate not having a bath in this flat I would do almost anything for a lovely radox bath right now!! X

Yea I only have a shower in my flat so I know what you mean about the bath!shame you missed the box fit but I hope you enjoy the cinema and gym tomorrow if you go :0)

Shame about the box got class but see what there is today, sounds like you needed a rest after all the kettle ell strain!
We had no bath in our last house and when we were buying the priority for me was a nice bathroom! I adore my baths! Also really good technique for avoiding food on hard days! X

Day 6
13 weeklies left

B- green tea

Was feeling bit dodgy then was sick so didn't fancy anything for a while! :-(

L- double decker sandwich with ww spread and quorn ham
Cereal bar 3pp
Space raiders crisps 3pp

D- corn on the cob
Baked potato
Quorn chicken fillets
BBQ sauce 1pp

Snacks- grapes
Watermelon
Couple soya nuts

Exercise- 10min yoga
40min walk

Weeklies used- 7pp
Weeklies left- 6pp

Last edited:
Loving the food. Hope you feeling a bit better. Had to laugh when read double decker sandwich - how I want choc now - lol - I am obsessed with choc but don't need it!!!

Are you feeling better now? I hope the fact that you managed to eat lunch means you felt better.

Lack of a bath in our old flat was also one of the main motivating reasons for us deciding to buy a house. The wierd thing is now I have a bath I almost always only have a shower. Nice to have the option though.

Thanks ladies feeling mostly better now had sandwich to test the water and still felt fine and couldn't decide between cereal bar and crisps so had both lol! ;-)

Still really achey from kettlebells so tried a bit of yoga and stretching and went a walk to Asda, not risking anything too energetic. X

Glad you feel better hun!

And aching is good.....shows you worked your muscles. Maybe do some light stretching later though so it doesn't continue tomorrow!

Just discovered frozen watermelon today YUM! So good! X

icklerockchick said:
Just discovered frozen watermelon today YUM! So good! X

Do u no y u were sick? Ur brave to eat after being ill! I starve myself for the rest of the day as I'm too afraid to eat incase im sick again! It's usually crackers and toast with pepsi max!!

No idea what caused sickness bit random really as being veggie its pretty hard for it to be uncooked food making me ill and generally feel fine. Maybe nerves at going back to work next week lol?

Ok question do you think I would be taking my tweaks too far if I ate some soya nuts? It's basically just roasted soya beans with a little oil and salt - the oil could be from my allowance as rarely use it. If I made them myself they would be free! Not going out if my way to think up cheats its just that the bf bought a bag of them today. X

R soya beans free anyway? A couple won't hurt!

U all up to date with ur totm??

Back