New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Hey chick! I hope work was ok today!

I went to stress control classes last year, if you fancy a chat about it you know where I am :)

Xxx

Keldelacoe said:
Hi Laura hope today went well and enjoy the pizza ;) x

Omg ur sw food picture look lush! I wish u could cook for me!!! :)

Hope your day is going well xxx

Thanks for all the kind words ladies! :)

Day went as well as can be expected. Wasnt as bad as I imagined it to be in my head ;-) ankles pretty sore now and I'm knackered! Not looking forward to starting at 6:30am tomorrow or having to work Sunday eww they are taking the piss a bit with my shifts. 3 days in a row after 7months off is NOT how phased returns are supposed to work!!

Celebrating tonight with my favourite papa johns pizza. It has goats cheese and balsamic glaze and cherry tomatoes and peppers and it's amazing!! A bazillion points but tonight I really don't care :-D

Oh and weigh in this morning I think my scales need a new battery they were inconsistent with readings and the numbers flashed a couple times too :-/ showed anything between 0.5 and 3.5lb gain. Maybe that is accurate (one night off plan but been good all week after that) but defo seems scales are but dodgy so going to try and get a new battery x

Glad work wasn't too painful and the pizza sounds amazing! My phone being weird so short message- it keeps flashing text on and off! X

I think u need to tell them u can't work 3 days in a row, that's a bit harsh! ESP as sat is prob ur busiest day, isn't it? It should b alternate days to begin with!

Pizza sounds AMAZING!!! Enjoy.

Agree your work seem to have silly and inaccurate ideas on phased return to work :/ Hope Saturday and Sunday go quickly and ankle improves.

Hopefully a new battery will sort the scales out as well. Its so annoying when the battery goes. That happened to me several months ago and meant waiting several days to get an official weigh in. This was before christmas when I actually had losses so very annoying! I probably wouldn't notice the difference these days.

Glad your day went ok, the only good thing is the next three days will fly by!! I actually think I have to change the battery in my scales too..I hate doing things like that! So, have you any plans for new purchases with your wages? What did you do with the dress after?

Ergh bout the scales battery! Bit of a pain.Pizza sounds yum and well worth it after your first day back! Yup I agree with everyone else that phase return to work isn't what's happening right now! I hope today goes well for you :0)

Apologies to any diaries I have missed I've only really popped onto my own in a few days so had like 60 subscribed threads to read some with several pages so just had a quick skim through!

Ankles pretty sore having to take painkillers for it again which I havnt done in months now. Can't wait for Monday to have a day off again lol! Knackered and not sleeping great coz of the ankle being sore. In happy news looks like I might finally be getting some benefits payments sorted for my time off plus work owe me money too so if I get them I will have disposable income for first time in ages WOOP!! :)

Today was pretty off plan too as there was leftover pizza and I wasnt letting that go to waste it's my fave pizza!! ;-) looking to get back on track tomorrow! No exercise just now just trying to let my ankle adjust to being back at work and stop hurting. X

I think u need to tell ur boss that it's too much too soon and ur ankle is playing up again! Deff stay off the exercise unless it's ab workouts or something!

You should def rest if your ankle is sore Ickle, whenever you can just sit down and elevate it. You've done so well to heal, there's no point in over doing it. I think you need to rest on Monday too, don't try to do any exercise, like Sarah says, unless it's abs or something with no impact on your foot.

The extra money sounds great...finally a bit of good news for you :)

Woohoo to money!!! I'll echo the other girls - don't overdo it. You don't want to risk damaging your ankle after taking so long to let it heal :)

Pizza sounds delish!

Annoying about scales! Mine did that before Christmas....I could lose 4lbs by putting it on a different tile.

Hope your well! Was the pizza yummy?

I wouldn't worry too much about being a bit off plan for a few days. Returning to work is HUGE thing and making sure you are making that as easy as it can be on you is the important thing.

Definitely avoid the exercise if your ankle is sore. Its also worth bearing is mind how much more activity you are going to be doing during the day now you are back at work as you said you are on your feet and moving around all shift.

Really good news the benefit agency have finally pulled their finger out although quite ironic that they only do it once you are actually back at work! When do you get the dosh? Have you got anything planned for it? Some tasty food you haven't been buying? Or some clothes or something? I know you mentioned about an ice cream maker. We have an Argos one that we got about years ago that still works fine. Don't use it very often but when the weather was warm in May it was lovely to be able to make homemade yogurt ice cream that was really low in points.

Back