1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

New to slim and save and questions????

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by babybaby, 3 February 2014 Social URL.

1. babybaby

babybaby Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I'm new to slim n save having previously done Cambridge diet. I wanted to know do you go into ketosis with this. And also is there a limit on what type of pack you have per day? For example can you have three spicy spaghetti per day or does it have to be a shake a bar and a meal? Muchos gracias xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mhara

Mhara Well-Known Member

Hi babybaby. You will go into ketosis if you follow the guidelines for either Simplicity or Lifestyle plans. You're limited to only one bar per day and I think maybe also to just one spaghetti per day, but hopefully someone else can come along & confirm that for you.

4. babybaby

Hi thanks for that. Will see what anyone else says. I was hoping I could have two of the hot meals. The website isn't very clear mind x

5. ClaireCat

ClaireCat On a mission for boobs!

Hello.

There's only a limit to one bar per day, but you can eat 3 packets of spaghetti if you want. Their forum states:

"Simplicity will give you 4 food packs per day. The food packs can be anything from our range, shakes, meals, soups and bars. There is a limit to 1 bar per day, all the other packs have no restrictions."

You cant eat a bar and a packet of wafers on the same day though - its one or the other. But If all you want to eat is spag bol, then you can :)

6. Mhara

Mhara Well-Known Member

Making it up as I go along as usual then.... :D

7. babybaby

Wow that's kool thanks x

8. babybaby

Lols at Mhara :D

9. ClaireCat

ClaireCat On a mission for boobs!

LOL!
    :)

10. Tracyx

Tracyx Well-Known Member

Mhara you are right too as I followed simplicity 100% and didn't go into ketosis and Slim and Save said that some people who are particularly carb sensitive may have problems if they eat mainly the higher carb packs so they told me to avoid spaghetti bolognaise, chicken soup and the bars for a week and see if it helped and it worked.

I am ok eating them once ketosis is established but for the first few days getting into ketosis I have to keep my carbs low so normally stick to mainly shakes, spicy spag or chilli x

11. Mhara

Mhara Well-Known Member

Thanks Tracy, I knew I had heard something, but then had a senior moment and couldn't remember what it was.