New to Slim fast

Susie25

Silver Member
Hi everyone I've started Slim fast today and it's worked really well.

I'm 13 st 7lbs having dropped form 15st 9lbs with WW but have struggled since Xmas.

I had a shake for breakfast, a packet of crisps at midday and another shake at 1pm, I had planned on another snack around 4pm but was busy at work. My dinner was all planned out with sausages, potatoes, veg and gravy with a WW fromage frais after coming in at just under 600 cals but my husband dropped the spuds in the sink as he was draining them so I had sausages and tin tomatoes. My snack tonight was an Alpen bar.

My dinner came to 544 cals and my snacks have come to 209 cals, is this ok or should I have another snack?

Also if you exercise do you have more or are you supposed to burn a certain amount each day as well?

Looking forward to weigh in day next week if I can keep my will power up.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Good luck, ive started today aswell. X

Hiya, started this today too. Got a really sore head but think it's cause it's been really hot today and I was working outside in it. Fingers crossed we all do well. > :eek: )

kirklean said:
Hiya, started this today too. Got a really sore head but think it's cause it's been really hot today and I was working outside in it. Fingers crossed we all do well. > :eek: )

Good luck kirklean.

I've had an headache today too but I didn't drink my water quota. Must try harder tomorrow.

Thanx Susie :) the problem I have is that I am weak ! stopped going food shopping now though, just sending hubz instead which believe me he's thrilled about lol
good luck wishes sent out for everyone :)

Today was a very unusual day, I had a meeting at work today so after preparing for it I didn't have my 1st slim fast till 11am then I had a snack at 12:30 but as the meeting didn't finish till 5:30 I didn't get to have my 2nd shake so grabbed my 2nd snack of the day while I was cooking dinner so I've only had 1000 calories today. Don't feel hungry though.

That's great, but mind sometimes if your body doesn't get enough food it holds onto vital storage, just incase the food supply stops. ;-) x

Well hubz is just back from a trip to asda with a boost. He sat right next to me and stuffed his face, grrrr ! But left me a miniscule bit at the end which I ate, but got to admit I didn't really enjoy. Think my will power is definitely starting to kick in ! Lol x

kirklean said:
Well hubz is just back from a trip to asda with a boost. He sat right next to me and stuffed his face, grrrr ! But left me a miniscule bit at the end which I ate, but got to admit I didn't really enjoy. Think my will power is definitely starting to kick in ! Lol x

Well done, it's keeping it that's the hardest bit. :)

Good luck

I lost 1.4lbs, but also nearly 2% body fat.

I am doing JM 30 Day Shred and have upped the anti on the elliptical and static bike. I am also running the whole Pooch to 5k now and there are lots of hills round here so it is HARD WORK! Lily is looking much slimmer too - fit as butcher's dog as they say!

Back