New to Slimfast

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Hi Guys,

I have recently finished Cambridge diet and have had a 2 week hloiday. I have had a whopping gain of 9lb that i desperatly want to lose. I have decided to start SF as of today. Can anyone offer any tips? Also what is the average weekly loss? xxx

Hi Hun

Ive done slimfast in past and found depending on exercise and if i had snacks my losses varied between 1-3 lbs a week. Slimfast do say on average 1-2 lbs a week.

Thanks Dappymare,

I am hoping the majority of my gain is water retention and will lose it quite quickly (fingers crossed) I cant afford to do CD again at the moment which is horrible as i know where i am with it and i know it works x

hiya welcome to slimfast, since 29th april ive lost 1st 10.3lbs ,, i havent followed it completely all the time had my slip ups most months but i still feel ive done pretty good. i only weigh in monthly so dont have a weekly loss figure to give you

wow thats great Kazzy well done x Im hoping to lose the 9lb in 2 weeks, is that unrealistic?

its not totally unrealistic but i think you would have to really up exercise to lose it and make sure you were really active and stick to plan 100%

I am doing the following exercise:

Monday: 1 hr 15 mins boxercise and circuit training
Tues: 2 mile Run
Wed: Rest day
Thurs: 2 mile run
Fri: 1 hour boxercise
Sat: 2 mile run
Sun: rest day

Also drinking 3-4 litres of water xx

wow thats a very impressive exercise regime i dont think you should struggle with losing that amount of weight lol

Fingers crossed coz the gain is really getting me down :( I struggled today and had slightly more then 600 cal for my main meal, i also had a slice of bread at lunch :( but i have had 3.5 litres of water so far x

Back