New to Slimming World and alone !

Patrick

Hi everyone ! my name is Patrick, I am from France and I started SW 2 weeks ago (online). It may seems a strange idea for a french but I like the plan ( the idea of free food, healthy extras etc... ). Feel all by myself :eek: so maybe here I could find a little bit of support ;).
Only lost 3 lbs (1.4kg) the first week, and 2 lbs (0.9kg) at weigh in this morning, not huge when I think about all the weight I have to loose o_O.
But as I said, I like the plan very much so I want to give us both a chance :cool:.
On my way to week 3 and hopefully to my first award next friday :p
Have a very good week end !

Hey Patrick,
I'm not on your plan but I guess that doesn't really matter we're all here to lose weight and gain support. I wish you all the best with your weight loss. I know from experience it can be disheartening when the scales don't show a massive loss but they are going in the right direction for you, so not to worry about the amount just keep at it. Maybe you need to up your water intake?

Hi Ketoveggie,
Thank you for the encouragement. I see that you are doing Exante (which I tried last year, but was not for me) so I wish you the best on this plan.
I know Exante can be difficult at times but is so much quicker that SW ! :cool:
I do have to increase my water intake as I don't drink enough ! ( water of course :D ) and be ... patient :mad:

You have loss 5lb in 2 weeks that is really good. Do it at your own pace and don't compare yourself to others. We all lose differently.
Stick to the plan and you will be rewarded. :)

Thank you Craftermary, 5lb is not so bad after all ! gonna stick to the plan ;)

Hi Patrick, I'm Claire. Welcome along. Good luck with your losses. I love the Slimming World plan. I'm determined to get to my goal, with the willpower and sticking to plan, it's achievable

Many thanks Claire ! I never loved a plan that much so fingers crossed :cool: I am quite impressed by your weight loss and your rewards :eek:
Wish I will have the same success with the plan !

Hi Patrick

The plan really does work. So I hope you have some good losses and stick with it.
Or stick with it and have some good losses!

I'll be here, for support or whatever.
Back on Slimming World myself after getting to target and then stupidly putting it all back on again!

Welcome to the family x

Welcome Patrick. 5lbs is a great loss in two weeks and as you seem to like the plan, that bodes really well for lots more losses in the future.

Welcome Patrick. 5lbs is a great loss in two weeks and as you seem to like the plan, that bodes really well for lots more losses in the future.
Wow, Pigletville. Your ticker is looking great - You've shed so much already and less than 2 stone to go. Inspiring.

Hi Sarah !

Yes I am sticking to the plan !!! :) lost 4 kilos in total.
Hope everything goes well for you. I know what it is to lose the weight and then gain it back o_O we are only humans !
Keep in touch.

Patrick xx

Hi Green eyed monster ( love it ! :p )

Thank you !

Patrick xx

Hi Pigletville !

Yes the plan is great and I hope to lose a lot more ! :eek::eek::eek:

Patrick xx

Hey Patrick:) I joined SlimmingWorld month ago and live in France at the moment so you are not alone:) it seems to be bit harder as we can’t get certain products here and I’m more than worried about my syn balance etc :)

Hi Shanti !
Nice to hear from someone else doing it from France ! :) Yes some things are impossible to find like fat free sausages ;) quorn or quark but it is do-able ! Let me know if you don't find something you fancy I may be able to suggest you a french alternative product !
You can do the same for me ! :p
Keep in touch
Patrick xx

You’re doing great Patrick!

You’re really not missing out with quark! I know people swear by it, but so far i’ve Just had lots of disasters!

I’m looking forward to watching your progress 😀

I think quark is fromage blanc. Check and see if the nutrional info is the same.

Quark is the devils work.

Thank you ChilliEm !!!

So maybe I am lucky not to find quark !!! ;););)

Back