New to Slimming World and Forum

Mair

Just thought I'd say hello. Just started SW yesterday, and so far so good. I got postal membership so I'm kind of going it alone except for 4 phonecalls from a consultant. Is anyone else doing it this way?

Hi welcome to the forum and to SW, it is a great plan and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Good luck x

Welcome to slimming world. Good Luck.

Hiya! You'll be fine :D

I'm doing SW online, and i'm finding it great so far! :)

Good luck! xxxx

Hey, good luck and welcome, no I attended a class up until last week and Im going to give it a go alone! Just shout up if you need any help from anyone x

i like goin class, cos i have made some really good friends..........we have a giggle and a gossip when we meet at class..........great fun

hiya welcome & good luck im going to classes cant do it on my own !!

Hi Mair

Just be prepared with lots of free food, healthy A's & B's & Syns & you'll be ok.

I go to class because the weigh in motivates me.

Good luck

Thanks everyone. Already fallen off the wagon, yesterday was a complete wipeout, but i'm back on it today. Have to have lost something when i weigh on friday or i'll be really miffed with myself.

I'm new here and it's so nice to see that there are other peeps on here that are on the same diet that we can talk to, I have met new people in my class but find they sit in their own 'groups' but I'm friendly to everyone!! I like the diet, I must've done loads of diets and this is my fave one so far!

Back