New to slimming world, loads to loose, want to get healthy,

Prioritise y'mental health first chick and get back on plan 100% when you're feeling more stable *hugs* xxxx

Hi Jules, good to see you! :)

I agree with Lo, your health comes first, but keep talking to us, whatever you're eating! lol! Please know that we're all here for you and we're all good listeners! xxxx

Your priority is to make sure you are right first. Everything else can wait and will fall into place when you are better and in control xxx

Thank you guys-BIG HUGS xxx Thanks for supporting me, it means a lot xxxx

I am going to try and get back on track as it feels like everything else is happeneing around me and out of my control at mo. But I Feel a lot more calmer and level today-didnt attempt to weigh in know I will have gained, but am showered and dressed which is more than I have been. My parents have had little man so looking forward to seeing him in a bit.

i haven't been sleeping great ( even with sleeping tablets) and I should know my voices and MH get worse when I don't sleep. its such a vicious circle. they are going to try and start mindfulness with me on a 1-1 and seeing the psychologist weekly and seeing the psychiatrist soon too, to check meds.

I just wish there was a quick fix.

xxx

apple, grapes and ww yog.

snack-1/8 quiche-made with eggs skimmed milk, peppers, spinach and toms and 2 babybel ( so maybe 1/3 hea)

2 x nimble bread (Heb) and marmite and 1 babybel (1/3 Hea)

chicken in spicy sauce plus taoco with the sauce and salsa it say 97 cals so if i have 2 that's 5 syns, plus babybel (1/3hea)

350mls skimmed milk (hea )

Drinks green tea, coffee, sugar free squash

xxx

Last edited:
You have a wonderful day hunny and just enjoy the good bits and make the most of your little munch when you see him. MH stuff jumps out of a corner and surprises you, but soon you'll be able to outsmart it and be prepared, takes time and a lot of patience and all yer nutty mates on here at home and family to hold you up while you get your head straight.. Think happy thoughts and happy things happen… :) xxxx
Oh and as for the weight… weight schmeight… head first the other stuff follows!

Get some sunshine it's brilliant for boosting the mood xxxxx

^^thanks hun, am going to play outside with littleman when he get back.

I couldn't find your diary-but it may well have been my head- on more tablets and words blur into one. Will have another look.

I hope your right about getting head sorted and everything else will follow.

xxx

I reckon it's a good idea to skip WI today - give yourself a week's breathing space and do the best you can foodwise :)

Other things really will get better when you've got on top of the MH issues - your first week's brilliant result and all the lovely positive posts you did that week are proof that when you're feeling better you can do amazing things. It just takes time and a lot of work but when you get through it trust me it's really worth the effort :bighug:

Hope you have a lovely time with little man today xxxx

Mwah :bighug: xxxx

Hope you're looking after yourself hun xxx

Hi Jules - our journeys to come look similar, let me know if you want to be diet buddies! Hope you are feeling ok.

Morning jules. How are you?

Back