New to Slimming World - New Me Hopefully!

caz1972

Hi everyone :sign0144:

I joined SW last Monday, Im a complete novice at this as i have only every been to SW once which was about 20 years ago! I think i was too young then to fully understand the healthy eating thing so it didnt suit me very well, now im much older & will just about eat enything so i will definately do better this time!

I would like to loose 2st 10lb to get to my target weight then if i get there maybe another half a stone.

i have stuck to the plan 100% i think! been reading my books over & over again & i think its finally starting to sink in ( i was very confused when i first read the books!).

I get weighed on Monday night so hoping for a nice loss to get me on my way!

im looking for some moral support so please say Hi!!

Caz x

Good luck with your wi :)

Hi. :)

Good luck,

thanks for your replies, i will post how much i have lost tomorrow night, hope its good as have also been walking & have walked nearly 7.5 miles in the last 3 days! thats loads for me as im normally a couch potatoe!

well i have lost 4.5lbs on my first weigh in & im very happy with that, my goal for next week is to get to my half stone. i feel very in control so i think its achievable :)

Well done on such a successful 1st week. I hope you're loving the plan as much as I do. You'll find loads of great tips, advice and recipes on here to keep you going, I don't know how I got through the first few weeks without it!

Good luck with week 2 :)

Well done on a great first week x

thanks! im soo happy!!

That's a great first week result Caz - keep it up! This site is brilliant for tips and recipes, so you're in the right place!

thankyou, your right about this site, i could sit here reading for hours on end! love it!

Back