Extra Easy New to Slimming world, online member and need some support/advice!

peachyx

Hi Everyone

I started slimming world just over 2 weeks ago....my loss has started off very slowly, only 1lb per week so 2 in total. I am following extra easy strictly and on average having 10 syns a day so i am a little dissapointed.

Does anyone else have this problem? any tips? also how many syns do people normally have daily? i am only an online member, if you go to group do you get given a specific amount or is it still 5-15?

Any advice would be appreciated greatly! xx

I'm not sure what to suggest, are you drinking enough water, do you have a dairy you could share with us, do you have pics of your food, have you correctly worked out syns, do you measure milk, weigh hexs, that's of top of my head I'm sure there are other things to consider.;)

Thanks for your reply, i am drinking lots of water, and i measure my hex's mostly but usually use my a for milk and dont measure that....its generally only 3 or 4 cups of tea and i dont use much so cant be going over! I have started writing a food diary this week so will post it later, maybe someone will notice something that im not! x

I think a food diary will help, I often lose my way when I stop doing one.

One more thought to add to Happy Holidays, are you portion controlling? If you're doing EE are you making sure 1/3 of your plate is superfree and 1/3 is free?

Sys are the same for class and online members, 5-15.

Thank you flashharry, i was wondering if this was part of the problem, i am trying to include 1/3 superfree but with a meal like spag bol i probably have too much spaghetti, i pack the sauce out with superfrees but i guess i would be better off eating more of the sauce and less of the pasta? same with something like a curry and rice, think i like my carbs too much! its easier with say fish/veg/potatoes as you can clearly see a 3rd of your plate

I use semi-skimmed milk and in morrisons they do a bottle that 250ml (the daily allowance) sp I dont have measure x

I have a lidded container that I put my skimmed milk in. Most days I use it all in coffee.

You could use this thread to put your food diary on. It usually helps.

I have found over time that I can have too much potato for instance. Because I have had problems with dieting last year I know have a medium size spud, around 250g sometimes boiled with the skin on. I have also cut down on the amount of rice I have and maybe have extra fruit. Maybe bulk the rice a bit with say sweetcorn and peas. Depending what you are having it with. I do do that sometimes.

Good luck with whatever you decide is best for you. Oh and don`t for get to "exercise" a bit. Walking I find the best.

Back