new to slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sloren, 22 March 2007 Social URL.

1. sloren

sloren Member

hi there

im new to slimming world, not really sure what im supposed to be doing, i have a wheat intolerance and im worried about doing the green days, but can you just do the red days or would that just be too silly?

:wave_cry: pulling my hair out at the moment, no one seems to know, ive just started and feel like giving up !!

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    :grouphugg:
    Ah dont panic hunni-
    first question are you doing SW by yourself or actually at a class? If your at a class thats perfect- ask to speak to your consultant about what foods you can eat on green plan etc...

If not and your a fan of meat i'd stick to all red- I'm a vegi so i stick to all green and i've lost 3stone now. so both plans work.

Mini likes this.
  4. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did a wheat free diet a few months ago because I was so bloated all the time. It was tough.

You could do a Green day, they sell wheat free pasta in most shops and your allowed potatoes.

I am on Original days at the moment. I got so sick of Pasta.
    I am having steak with stir fry vegetables and potatoes from my healthy (b) option.

If you need any help with anything, just ask. I am here most of the time. :) Good luck.

Debz

Mini likes this.
  5. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you could just do gred days but there are plenty of things you can have on a green that dont have wheat in them- like rice and spuds. green days arent all about pasta. and you can get wheat free pasta anyway- you'll have to check that's free.
    don't fret. sw is a great diet! good luck!
    x

Mini likes this.
  6. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I think the weight loss is better on red days but I lost over 2 stone only eating green days. I used to love filling up on syn free chips! There are plenty of things you can eat on both red and green that don't contain wheat, you'd be surprised how versatile SW is and the choice is vast. Good luck. :)

7. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yeh, you can still have lots on green days that doesn't contain wheat.

i am looking forward to having a lot more red days with the hot weather coming!!! One word -BARBEQUES!!!!!

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Good luck sloren. Slimming World is a fab diet and you need never go hungry again!! :D I hope you're doing well, let us know how you're getting on.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.