new to slimming world

sloren

hi there

im new to slimming world, not really sure what im supposed to be doing, i have a wheat intolerance and im worried about doing the green days, but can you just do the red days or would that just be too silly?

:wave_cry: pulling my hair out at the moment, no one seems to know, ive just started and feel like giving up !!

:grouphugg:
Ah dont panic hunni-
first question are you doing SW by yourself or actually at a class? If your at a class thats perfect- ask to speak to your consultant about what foods you can eat on green plan etc...

If not and your a fan of meat i'd stick to all red- I'm a vegi so i stick to all green and i've lost 3stone now. so both plans work.

I did a wheat free diet a few months ago because I was so bloated all the time. It was tough.

You could do a Green day, they sell wheat free pasta in most shops and your allowed potatoes.

I am on Original days at the moment. I got so sick of Pasta.
I am having steak with stir fry vegetables and potatoes from my healthy (b) option.

If you need any help with anything, just ask. I am here most of the time. :) Good luck.

Debz

you could just do gred days but there are plenty of things you can have on a green that dont have wheat in them- like rice and spuds. green days arent all about pasta. and you can get wheat free pasta anyway- you'll have to check that's free.
don't fret. sw is a great diet! good luck!
x

I think the weight loss is better on red days but I lost over 2 stone only eating green days. I used to love filling up on syn free chips! There are plenty of things you can eat on both red and green that don't contain wheat, you'd be surprised how versatile SW is and the choice is vast. Good luck. :)

Yeh, you can still have lots on green days that doesn't contain wheat.

i am looking forward to having a lot more red days with the hot weather coming!!! One word -BARBEQUES!!!!!

Back