New to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christina19851, 15 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Christina19851

Christina19851 New Member

Hi everyone, I joined Slimming World last week and I keep having so many questions about recipies etc,
    I have been typing them into google and when i do this site always comes up ! so i thought id join and learn a thing or two !

Firstly i have 3 little boys who Lurve baking themes fairy cakes with me on holiday occassions, such as easter !
    i wondered if there is any reciepe that is either syn free or low syn for fairy cakes?
    i read a few of the posts on here and couscous and polenta kept coming up...
    Ive never even heard of polenta ! ! ! and how do i use cous cous as a flour substitute?!!!

another one im stuck on is Mayo...... i need a syn free mayo ! ! ! ! please help

many thanks peeps ! christina x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Christina19851

or have i got that wrong ?! confused!

4. diddldonna

diddldonna Restarting my journey :)

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you plan to stay to group? as get alot of support and info from others there. There is a low fat cake receipe somewhere in one of the magazines i will have a look through them.

Welcome to the forum by the way xx

5. Kimmy b

Kimmy b Full Member

If you get the extra light Mayo it's only 0.5 syns so that's prob the best you can do and it tastes great x good luck

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

7. hondapeeps

hondapeeps Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.56%)
    Welcome, Good luck with SW, you'll get your head around it all ;)

I find Tesco's Extra Light Mayo the best, had Sainsburys but it was eggy ?

8. Christina19851

Morning ! yes i do plan to stay... im finding it really encouraging and supportive. Im finding it easier than any other diet plan aswell. thank you all also for wishing me good luck.... i need it just to find my way around this forum ! ! !
    ill have to try the extra light mayo :)

thanks again guys :) x x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.