New to Slimming World

Christina19851

Hi everyone, I joined Slimming World last week and I keep having so many questions about recipies etc,
I have been typing them into google and when i do this site always comes up ! so i thought id join and learn a thing or two !

Firstly i have 3 little boys who Lurve baking themes fairy cakes with me on holiday occassions, such as easter !
i wondered if there is any reciepe that is either syn free or low syn for fairy cakes?
i read a few of the posts on here and couscous and polenta kept coming up...
Ive never even heard of polenta ! ! ! and how do i use cous cous as a flour substitute?!!!

another one im stuck on is Mayo...... i need a syn free mayo ! ! ! ! please help

many thanks peeps ! christina x x x

Do you plan to stay to group? as get alot of support and info from others there. There is a low fat cake receipe somewhere in one of the magazines i will have a look through them.

Welcome to the forum by the way xx

If you get the extra light Mayo it's only 0.5 syns so that's prob the best you can do and it tastes great x good luck

Welcome, Good luck with SW, you'll get your head around it all ;)

I find Tesco's Extra Light Mayo the best, had Sainsburys but it was eggy ?

Morning ! yes i do plan to stay... im finding it really encouraging and supportive. Im finding it easier than any other diet plan aswell. thank you all also for wishing me good luck.... i need it just to find my way around this forum ! ! !
ill have to try the extra light mayo :)

thanks again guys :) x x x x

Back