New to slimming world

fs22

Hi,

I am going to my first group tonight - something I've been thinking about for a while but have finally got round to doing.

My weight is starting to get me down, I have a wardrobe of clothes that don't fit and refuse to buy bigger ones! (Hopefully that stubborn side of me will help!)

I feel that support is a very important part of this journey hence the reason for joining here!

Welcome to Slimming World and Minimins. You'll love the sw plan - no need to ever go hungry! It's a lot to wrap your head around at first but it soon becomes second nature so keep at it. You'll fit back into those clothes in no time!

Good luck!! I joined a group last night (second time at group and I did it once at home). I'm exactly the same with clothes etc as well. I'll be thinking slimming thoughts for you!!xx

Welcome to Slimming World and Minimins. You'll love the sw plan - no need to ever go hungry! It's a lot to wrap your head around at first but it soon becomes second nature so keep at it. You'll fit back into those clothes in no time!

Good luck!! I joined a group last night (second time at group and I did it once at home). I'm exactly the same with clothes etc as well. I'll be thinking slimming thoughts for you!!xx

Thanks.

I have spoken to several people I know who are doing/have done slimming world and they only have good things to say about it!

I was the same start weight as you , so hope we can help! I had the same opinion about the clothes- no way was I throwing away clothes just cos they didnt fit me any more! And now after a few lbs going, I can fit into some of them again! Good luck:)

Welcome! You're going to love the SW diet :)

Back