New to Slimming world!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by belle2011, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. belle2011

belle2011 Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone!

I am doing slimming world from home, today is day 5 and its getting easier!

Really hard getting my head round everything and searching for the syn values (I do have the basic started pack that a friend gave me from when she joined a few months ago)

I have 12-14lbs to lose, hoping to get to target by 25th november, so 7weeks!

How are you all doing? Any tips and advice you would share?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toni-Marie

Toni-Marie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.53%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    hi and welcome i joined 25th august i do group meetings they are fab great bunch of peeps no will power to do it at home.. :( the key to sw is to double check syn values.. are u able to check syns online on sw website? as i would suggest joining as some could be inaccurate there are loads of support groups on facebook aswell.. good luck on your journey :) Xx

4. tallsarah

tallsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome, my best tip is plan and be organised, that way you always have the right food available, lots of superfree, once you get your head round it all it becomes part of your routine, but to start with, plan your meals in advance and write your shopping list.

This site is brilliant, spend some time looking around it, the chances are the questions you have have already been answered!

5. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Start Weight:
    1st2.9lb
    Current Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(35.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi,my best tip is to plan all meals from free foods, HEXA HEXB used where ever you fancy,then relax and check syns for treats for supper. That way you're not worrying about syns from processed foods for meals good luck x

6. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I agree be organised and plan! Also use syns if you want them dont feel restricted x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.