New to Slimming world!

belle2011

Hi Everyone!

I am doing slimming world from home, today is day 5 and its getting easier!

Really hard getting my head round everything and searching for the syn values (I do have the basic started pack that a friend gave me from when she joined a few months ago)

I have 12-14lbs to lose, hoping to get to target by 25th november, so 7weeks!

How are you all doing? Any tips and advice you would share?

hi and welcome i joined 25th august i do group meetings they are fab great bunch of peeps no will power to do it at home.. :( the key to sw is to double check syn values.. are u able to check syns online on sw website? as i would suggest joining as some could be inaccurate there are loads of support groups on facebook aswell.. good luck on your journey :) Xx

Hi and welcome, my best tip is plan and be organised, that way you always have the right food available, lots of superfree, once you get your head round it all it becomes part of your routine, but to start with, plan your meals in advance and write your shopping list.

This site is brilliant, spend some time looking around it, the chances are the questions you have have already been answered!

Hi,my best tip is to plan all meals from free foods, HEXA HEXB used where ever you fancy,then relax and check syns for treats for supper. That way you're not worrying about syns from processed foods for meals good luck x

I agree be organised and plan! Also use syns if you want them dont feel restricted x

Back