New to slimming world

Lorraine0212

Hi all ..... I am 44 and had a stroke and now I have so much pain in my hip from autheritis.....I have hit a rock bottom as most addictions include as part of the package lol thank God!
I joined slimming wold last Thursday so I am hoping I lose something this week...I was lacking motivation but i got a very healthy shop yesterday and I am looking forward to eating healthy and losing pounds each week....... I don't have Facebook so thought this site looked good to meetc some other happy slimmers... so nice to meetc you all

Welcome Lorraine:)

Sorry to hear you have been through so much.(((HUGS)))

Hopefully as you lose weight the pain in your hip will improve.

If you need any help please ask.

Good luck with Slimming World.

hi I'm also new to slimming world and trying to get my head around it all, I've got alot to lose and keep trying all different diets losing a few pounds then putting on a few pounds... driving me mad! going to have a good read tonight and make a shopping list. good luck

Hey. Welcome to the mad house. Best thing I found with doing sw is keeping a food diary. It helps me see where I am going wrong or what Im doing right :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey. Planning your weekly food is the way forward and using the diaries. There are lots of ideas and plenty of lovely people to help motivate you.

All the best and look forward to watching your journey.

Lo

Back