new to sw and concerned...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by kesimm, 23 March 2014.

1. kesimm

kesimm New Member

I had my first club last week, first weigh in and getting used to the EE plan.
    However, I am a naturally fussy eater and don't get many superfree foods in my diet.
    Any tips? I'm genuinely petrified of first WI.
  2. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

What super free do you like there are loads to choose from. Otherwise take a look at the diaries on here & see if you can get some ideas ;)
  3. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

Most super free can be blitzed in a sauce so you would really not know they were there, or in a soup. Do you like any fruit? If you really aren't a fan, maybe doing original or green days might work better for you as you have no need to include super free (though for general health they are a boost)
  4. kesimm

kesimm New Member

the consultant didnt tell me about green or original...just EE.

oooh soups are a good shout. thanks!

ive been eating loads of fish, the odd superfree when I can, having the healthy extras, and limiting syns...most I've gotten to is 10 Friday coz had some wine!
  5. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

I think there is a separate book for the other plans. See how you get on, and you could ask your consultant about red and green if you still don't think you are managing the 1/3 free. Soup is brilliant, if I have some before my main course, I am so full!