New to SW- My food Diary- Help Needed

Lozzaboo2004

Hi guys looking for some help please. My mum is on SW and swears by it. I have started it this week too but cheating a bit and not going to classes because of my shifts etc. I have been on this site trawling through and looking to see if someone can give me advice on my food diary for the past 4 days so i can see if I am doing it right!!

Im doing Extra Easy.

Day 1: I had been nightshift night before so bit all over the place!
Rice krispies 5.5 syns (my bf brought me them in bed i couldnt say no lol)
Skimmed milk (Hex A)
Banana

Home made soup- lentils, split peas, chicken stock, potato/turnip mix.

2 small slices wholemeal bread (hex b) wafer thin turkey

Muller light yogurt
Banana

1 tea with skimmed milk and 1 candarel.
No added sugar diluting juice

Day 2:

Breakfast:
Satsuma, banana and a few grapes

Lunch: same home made soup, muller light yogurt

Dinner: Steak, (fry light) chopped tomatoes, new potatoes, salad and corn on the cob.

6 strawberries and natural fat free yogurt.
Diluting juice

Day 3:

Breakfast:
Rice krispies/ skimmed milk 5.5

Lunch:
Soup homemade
2 slices wholemeal bread and wafer thin turkey

Snack
Banana and Apple

Dinner:
Pasta with chopped mattesons sausage, chopped tomoatoes with side salad. @ syns?

Muller light yogurt.

Day 4:
Breakfast
Muller light and Banana

Lunch 2 x slice wholemeal bread and wafer thin turkey (HEXB)

Banana

Dinner:
extra lean mince with chopped carrots and mashed potato.

Mini twister 2.5syns
Kiwi fruit

I know I need more veg, I am a really fussy eater and hate salad but know its a must so i know i need to try get more into my meals. I have completely cut out fizzy juice etc which was a massive down fall for me.

I got bacon and WW sausages in etc and now off work for two weeks so easier to prepare meals. Can any of you advise me on my diary??

Thanks

Hi,

Im sure someone will be around soon, but I don't think that you are eating a lot really and as you pointed out no veg.

day 1. you havent ate much!
could you not have something aswell as your cereal for breakfast ? boiled egg or something like that ? Beans on your wholemeal bread if you toasted it ?

Ive ate loads today, probably 3 times more than you.

Are you having enough to drink and measuring your milk out etc?

Do you have access to the slimming world web site ? as there is a counter thing on there where you can type the calories from the label and it will tell you how many sins it is.

Lisax

I just signed up for the Slimming world online it has so much info! Yes tuesday i didnt get up until really late because of nightshift so not best example. Rest of week has been a bit better. Not been using my syns as much as i should or enough veg so will be sorting that out now. Going to try put as much veg into my meals in sauces etc to make it easier to eat as not a huge fan!

Have you just started too??

xx

Back