1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Original New to SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Emersyn, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Emersyn

Emersyn New Member

Hi everyone - I'm new to this diet having never done it before and would love some advice. I'm doing this myself with the books.

I'm doing red/green days - does this mean I can have 2 HEa and 2HEb per day?

Thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsSOS

MrsSOS Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World: Extra Easy
    I don't know the answer to your question (I'm doing Extra Easy and only been on it one week) but I did want to say ...

... :welcome:

4. i_am_plankton

i_am_plankton Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(33.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome!

Yes you're correct :)

5. Emersyn

Emersyn New Member

Thank you for the welcome, and phew ;)

3rd day today and I can't believe how much food I've eaten and nor can I imagine losing weight with this but I do feel better already - it really does encourage you to think about your choices :)

6. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So true fill up on super free and your free foods it's a struggle sometimes but someone's got to do it! (I say as I crunch though a plate of carrots, peppers, cucumber and cottage cheese with lots of ham ) ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.