• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to SW!

Hello all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I'm new to Slimming World (started 4 weeks ago on my best friend's recommendation) and am totally LOVING the plan so far.

I have been a (failed) WeightWatcher for the past 5 years (got to goal in Feb 2005 and have been trying to get back there ever since...!), so it's really refreshing to follow a plan where I can lose weight without always counting or feeling guilty about everything I put in my mouth.

4.5lbs gone so far - 4th WI tomorrow and hoping for a good loss after a not so good week last week...!

Am hoping to be a regular on these boards, so look forward to getting to know you all!

Vici
:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
Welcome and good luck! :D

hi there

welcome. having saud that i post but mostly questions!!!, which these lovely people answer, i am trying to get more involved in other posts too. i have 47lb to loose, have so far lose 7.5 of that after starting sw 5 weeks ago. i have been a failed dieter in the past when ive not attended a class but my oh bought me a 12 week countdown for christmas and am finding it really easy.have you been doing mostly red and green or ex esy?

Hi and welcome!!!
Well done on the first week weight loss by the way!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi and welcome, well done on your weightloss so far and good luck with you future weightloss xx

Thanks ladies!

Just came back from WI tonight and another 3lbs off!!! Woop woop!

*cartwheels all over thread*