New to the Cambridge plan

Night night doll... gonna pack it in too!! Back at you re: moral support and a virtual kick up the ass when and if required:D.
Talk 2morrow

Hiya Mary,

how u gettin on today? iv had 2 shakes so far (come to dads and dont want anyone to know im dieting lol) so gonna have my other 2 when i get home. im starving now not had a shake since 3pm. xx

Missyk2010 said:
Hiya Louby, glad ur not having any side effects, i'm on day 2 now still havin headaches but not drank enough water today :s. good luck hun x

Thanks Hun good luck to you to!! Can't wait for my first WI!! X

Thanks Hun good luck to you to!! Can't wait for my first WI!! X

Im looking forward to my first weigh in too, altho mines gonna b a day early as i was supposed to start on tuesday but i delayed it to wednesday as i went out for one last meal with the hubs lol. weighed myself this mornin and 4lb down so well pleased with that :)

Hey Kat

Well done girl, you're doing so well and staying strong.. Didn't get a chance to log on yesterday as went to visit "granny & granda" with the 2. They know that I'm doing this though and have given up asking if I'm gonna join them for lunch!!:). Hope all is well. Will catch you later ;)

Hi guys!! I'm now on day 3 and haven't had any side effects yet touch wood!! I have a 20 month old!

Watching OH tuck into his dinner (south beach diet) is so hard!! X

Hiya Louby,
Well done on resisting hubby's plate. Took me ages to remember that I couldn't taste the food that I make for the family!! Still catch myself just about to pop something into my mouth at times:D Oh well, it will be worth it!! Stay strong
Chat soon

Mary
xx

Hiya Mary, how r u?
well day 3 is almost done. I had a nice walk into town today feeling quite energetic but it's also Friday night and I normally pig out lol. Have been invites out for a meal with my friends tomorro, haven't seen then since Xmas and I can't go cos I can't sit there n watch them eat, damn it! Weighed myself this morning 6lb down so I'm chuffed with that. Oh I'm so bored I jus wanna snack lmao. X

Hey Kat

Oh I hear you..I'm bored too and feeling it a bit today... Have talked myself off the ledge a few times. Used to associate Friday nights with pig out too, but those nights have helped me get to where I am now so I just have to ignore the calling:rolleyes:

On days like today, I use the same method I used when I gave up smoking and tell myself that I'll eat tomorrow. Then by the time it rolls around, I'm so proud of myself for staying strong the urge has left me.. worked with ciggies so it bloody well work with this too:D

I'm with you on not being able to go out and watch others eat.. Just think though, soon these friends will hardly recognise you!!:eek:

Maryod said:
Hey Kat

Oh I hear you..I'm bored too and feeling it a bit today... Have talked myself off the ledge a few times. Used to associate Friday nights with pig out too, but those nights have helped me get to where I am now so I just have to ignore the calling:rolleyes:

On days like today, I use the same method I used when I gave up smoking and tell myself that I'll eat tomorrow. Then by the time it rolls around, I'm so proud of myself for staying strong the urge has left me.. worked with ciggies so it bloody well work with this too:D

I'm with you on not being able to go out and watch others eat.. Just think though, soon these friends will hardly recognise you!!:eek:

That's it we have to keep telling ourselves not to give in. I've just got the little one to sleep and I reckon im in for a long night. I'm gonna try n have a nice long bath n then get in bed n post away on here all night til I fall asleep lol otherwise of I sit downstairs for too long I'll end up raiding the fridge. Where r u from Mary? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good idea with having a bath Kat. Just get yourself away from any temptation and you'll be so chuffed tomorrow morning waking up and knowing that you stayed on plan.

oh am from Cork:)

Mary
xx

Hiya Mary, how r u? I'm absolutely shattered only jus got the lil monster to sleep he's teething like mad! Just had a hlf hr screamin fit but he's finally gone to sleep yay! Been good all day, supposed to b goin to my dads tomorro but I'm gonna decline cos it will kill me watching them ear Sunday lunch that n the fact they'll all b tryin to persuade me to eat too. When's ur next weigh in? Xx

Hiya Kat

Sorry to hear that babs is having a hard time. Teething is a nightmare for them and us:rolleyes:

Delighted that you're staying so motivated, think you're right to keep away from watching others eat for little while.. I'm kinda at the stage where it doesn't bother me however, my hubby, sister & brother-in-law all ordered in pizza tonight and I did leave the room while they all scoffed it. Pizza is one of my real weaknesses:character00254:

I try to meet my CDC on a Wed but some weeks it can be a day earlier or later depending on both of our schedules.. What day are you?

Aw I don't think I'd have had the willpower if hubs had brought pizza or any kind of takeaway home u did so well avoiding that 1. My hubs works silly hours so the only thing I have to watch him eat is tea n biscuits and egg on toast lol (he eats with his friends or grabs a take away on his car lol). My weigh in is Tuesday really lookin forward to it can't wait to see how much iv lost. I'm not weighing myself at home anymore im obsessed with the scales I'm on and off them like a blue arsed fly lol so iv put them in the garage n just gonna let my CDC weigh me on Tuesday x

Completely the same as you when it comes to the scales. I do try to only get on them on my official weigh in day but my willpower goes out the window at times.. At least on this diet though you rarely have a day when the numbers go up!! Used to hate that when I did WW years ago, would have a really good week and either only lose a pound or stay the same.. Head wreck!

Iv been like it for years, im obsessed with weighing myself but it obviously didn't bother me as I let myself get into a state with my weight lol I dunno why I do it, probably boredom or maybe OCD I have a few little obsessions hehehe x right Hun im off to bed, if I don't sleep now il b shattered tomorro and in a right mood as my sleep is all out of sync :s
Hopefully il catch u tomorro, good night Mary sleep well x

Hiya Mary, how r u? Just checking in with you to see how ur getting along as I didn't check in with u yesterday. Hope ur well. Got my weigh in tomorro can't wait. Today has just flew by and I havent felt hungry at all. I do crave food but I'm no longer hungry. Anyway just a quickie as I need to be up early. Take care Kat xx

Hiya Mary, I lost 10 and a half pounds this week, how did u do hun? i went out for a meal last night decided to have 1 night off a week. Think i kicked myself out of ketosis cos i felt crap all day today, felt soo so sick still do infact dunno whats wrong with me. staying at dads tonight as my lil one has fell fast off and im shattered and cant be bothered to go home lol. x

Kat, that's bloody brilliant girl.. Well done. How chuffed are you??
I didn't weigh in this week as CDC's scales were on the blink so will have to wait until next week to get the official figures. Oh well.. Don't know if I'm down that much this week anyway as it's tom!! Will see next week though!

That's a disaster that you're feeling rotten, I do take a night off every now and then but never really suffered from it, but CD affects everyone differently I suppose. Don't worry though chick, lots of water and you'll be right again!!

Do your parents still not know that you're doing this??

Thanks Hun I'm well chuffed, hubs says I look slimmer too so smiles all round :) my family kno I told them Sunday as I ended up goin round fr the day. Dads supportive he's just glad I'm not takin slimmin pills anymore lol. Not sure if I'm feelin Ill cos of nite off or a bug, my boy was I'll 2 nights ago vomiting all night. I haven't been sick but I feel sick n hv terrible tummy cramps so dnt really think thats due to me having a night off.
At least next time u weigh in u shud hav a double loss to look forward to x

Hey Kat

Sorry haven't been online for the past few days.. How's everything going with you??
Hope you're feeling better;)

Mary
xx

Back