Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to the Forum but not new to SW!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Almag, 26 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Almag

Almag New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Found this forum while searching for this week's SW password (w/c 25th Aug 08). I joined SW in April 07 and got to target in Oct 07. I'm still at my target weight nearly a year later - I lost 2 & 1/2 stone for my wedding next week - eek!

I don't go to class anymore but am still sticking to the plan - apart from the odd naughty days!

A

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on losing the weight with SW. Good luck for the wedding. Hope you have a great day

Irene xx

4. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Well done on getting to your target and keeping it off. Hope the wedding goes well, bet you are so excited!! x

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You can only get the password by going to a class but if you need any help with anything then just ask us fellow SWers x

6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey

welcome to minimins, well done on reaching target!!! on congrats on ur wedding :)

xxx

7. Almag

Almag New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everybody!

I never thought SW would work - I thought there was no way you could eat so much and lose weight!!!

I think I've managed to keep it off because it becomes a way of life and is easy to stick to - it doesn't feel like a real "diet" like another major plan I tried before!

A

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.