New to forum, but not SW

ElkaCar

Hi. Newbie here.
Did SW 2 years ago, lost nearly 2st. Then stopped.
Went back 3 weeks ago, determined more than ever. Looking to lose 2st. Have big niece’s wedding coming and beach holidays to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary.

Wish me luck.

Hi. Newbie here.
Did SW 2 years ago, lost nearly 2st. Then stopped.
Went back 3 weeks ago, determined more than ever. Looking to lose 2st. Have big niece’s wedding coming and beach holidays to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary.

Wish me luck.
Hi, good luck, I also have a nieces wedding too coming up this year, I was also on SW before think I might have lost over a stone and then left, fast forward a few years and weighed the heaviest ever, so am also determined to shift a pile of it, being realistic probably won't reach my target by the wedding but to be down another couple of stone I would be happy with that. Taking the longer term approach this time. I keep a daily dairy on here and that really helps me, it allows me to verbalise my thoughts, feelings, challenges and help me identify triggers, but reading back on it from time to time it can also show achievements and successes as well.
I can so easily go off track, especially if I have a night out, takes me a few days to get back on track, but the last few weeks have been focused and had a loss of 3.5 lbs last week which takes me 1.5 off my stone and half award, worked hard this week and hoping to achieve this at next weigh in if sure gives you a boost. I have only recently started to fit into some clothing that either did not fit or were really uncomfortable to wear, that has also given me a boost, when you see tangible results like that it really is motivating. On a lighter note it is so easy to gain it but bloody hard to get it off!!!:):):)

Hi, good luck, I also have a nieces wedding too coming up this year, I was also on SW before think I might have lost over a stone and then left, fast forward a few years and weighed the heaviest ever, so am also determined to shift a pile of it, being realistic probably won't reach my target by the wedding but to be down another couple of stone I would be happy with that. Taking the longer term approach this time. I keep a daily dairy on here and that really helps me, it allows me to verbalise my thoughts, feelings, challenges and help me identify triggers, but reading back on it from time to time it can also show achievements and successes as well.
I can so easily go off track, especially if I have a night out, takes me a few days to get back on track, but the last few weeks have been focused and had a loss of 3.5 lbs last week which takes me 1.5 off my stone and half award, worked hard this week and hoping to achieve this at next weigh in if sure gives you a boost. I have only recently started to fit into some clothing that either did not fit or were really uncomfortable to wear, that has also given me a boost, when you see tangible results like that it really is motivating. On a lighter note it is so easy to gain it but bloody hard to get it off!!!:):):)
Thank you.
You doing really well.
I dont think i will manage to loose 2st by august, but i will try.
Joined here, because new to the area we moved to and don’t know anyone to talk too. Old friends are all skinny 🙄, so no help from them either.
I will start food diary from next weigh day. Will help to keep track. Hate sw sheets.

Thank you.
You doing really well.
I dont think i will manage to loose 2st by august, but i will try.
Joined here, because new to the area we moved to and don’t know anyone to talk too. Old friends are all skinny 🙄, so no help from them either.
I will start food diary from next weigh day. Will help to keep track. Hate sw sheets.
My wedding in August too, so many similarities here, I will follow you and check in to see if I can help in any way, explore the site, that is what I did and got a lot of inspiration from others.

Back