new to the forum, new to xenical...

OK, so maybe i dont feel so bad afterall, girls!!! not really all that into batter anyway! x

tee hee....a batter bit sandwich yum :)

Ladies, if i can bother you again, can I asksomething else?
I've counted my calories from Sunday - today from myfitnesspal tracker thing. In that period I've eaten 7094cals and which would be an average of around 1775 per day and on top of that burned 2701 through excercise in that same period which is an average of 675 per day, which should be 1100 per day then?
is this OK do you think? i'm weighing in tomorrow, and after such a let down where i stayed the same n my first week, i'm really hoping for better things!
On top of that though, i've now reached my time of the month and am v bloated.
Gosh, so nervous about weighing in, will keep you guys posted! x

Zoso,

Don't eat the extra calories that my fitness pal gives you for exercising, that will neutralise the exercise you have done.......
What amount of calories does it tell you to start your day off with ?

tells me to start off with 1710. i've went over a few days even though i've ate relatively healthily.
Also, lost 3lbs! yay!

wow your allowed a lot of calories how tall are you?

I am only allowed 1440.......
Well done for the 3lb loss thats fantastic well done :):)

hi, i'm 5ft 6", i double checked what i'd input to that site in case i'd got myself inat 6ft 4"!!
i did say that i do an hour excercise at least5 times per week though.
i've had a pigging out day today, discovered ryvita thins with dairylea light, had about 8...
had just over 2000 cals today!! heading to the gym tonight and not coming out until i've done 750cals! xx

(just 3 dairylea light triangles though!...)

yeah, i like the laughing cow ones too, but 16 dairylea light triangles for £1 in the Asda next to my office, so cant complain!
753 cals burned tonight, dont feel quite so bad for the complete failure which was my day!
rach, just looking at your weightloss, you've done tremendously well, congratulation xx

Good workout zoso well done :)

thanks my lovely, i'm bloody knackered now! dying to treat myself to a bag of crisps, but i'm NOT DOING IT!
keep looking at your amazing shrinking profile! wish i'd taken measurements :( xx

i'm gonna have 1/2 bag of crisps one night over the weekend - can't wait ;)

the only way i could have just half a bag of crisps is if it was one of those huuuge bags!! i'm going to have to just forget about my love affair with crisps, its over. we've reached the end of the line. i'll always love them, but its just not working out. its not them, its me...

I think everyone should take measurements, as the scales can't tell you everything !
Although highly addictive like scales will only be posting measurements once a month now lol :)

I eat walkers baked the odd time but must admit i don't really miss crisps....I still have pringles ect in cupboards and not tempted !
I know the feeling zoso I am just about to start my day Wight a big dog walk then 5 miles on the treadmill...and that's just the start lol

Keep up the good work and have a great day :) xx

Back