New to the forums, old to SW, need a kick up the bum!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Eemarwoowoo, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Eemarwoowoo

Eemarwoowoo Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

I very successfully lost about a stone doing slimming world about 4-5 yrs ago, the weight seemed to drop off and I kept it off for about 3 yrs :)

Unfortunately I quite badly hurt my back in a car accident and changed jobs from nursing to an office job so I came less mobile in both my personal and work life and the weight crept back on :cry:

On the bright side I've now decided that enough is enough and this weight has got to go, but I am struggling a bit to get motivated. Because I know SW really well I am doing this at home and not going to group, I can't really afford it at the min either so I just need some support and I'm hoping you guys can help me!!

I'm going to try keep a diary on here so I have somewhere to share good and bad days and get the kick up the bum I need!!

I am 5'8" and am currently 10st 12lb, I used to be 9st alb and ideally I want to get back to that. I have two target dates in mind, two weddings at the end of April and a festival in June which I think are pretty reasonable.

Sorry for the long post, I just need to get stuck in now and feel like I can use this as my virtual SW group!

Em

Xx

Last edited: 20 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. starbug

starbug Banned

Hi, Em.

I'm also new to this forum and old to SW. My BMI is over 30 and my family has a history of diabetes. I didn't get on too well last time with the red and greed days, so I'm hoping Extra Easy will work out better.

I've come online as I won't be able to join a group until the end of Feb and need the encouragement to keep going. Looks like I'm in the right place!

4. Eemarwoowoo

Eemarwoowoo Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We can have willpower together!! I'm the other way, I've tried extra easy and red/green and it seems to be red/green that works for me. I've had a good day today - behaved myself! I've had a v.busy day in work so not much time to eat. How are you getting on?? Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.