New to the site and new to the diet

newme11

[FONT=&quot]Hi my name is Rachel, i just started the CD today and i am really excited i feel like i'm going to need help staying motivated though. i currently weigh approx 12st4lbs and i want to go down to about 10st. i would love to know how it is going for others and any tips you can offer me will be appreciated. :)
[/FONT]

Hi Rachel, being motivated is the best feeling you can have and you will succeed. Drink plenty water and dont be tempted :p. Start as you mean to go on.... Good luck and keep us posted x

Hi Cheska thank you for the advice it's kinda hard to drink that much water but am trying (its making me go to the loo about every 15mins though lol) congrats on your weight loss can i just ask what diet your on

Hi Rachel, welcome to CD and the minimins board. :wavey:

Hi Cheska thank you for the advice it's kinda hard to drink that much water but am trying (its making me go to the loo about every 15mins though lol) congrats on your weight loss can i just ask what diet your on

I know its hard to drink water I struggle too - but to be honest Im struggling at the moment sticking to the diet :cry: I am on the CD trying to get back on track and do soul source. How are you doing?

hi & welcome

Back