New to the site and new to the diet

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by newme11, 7 April 2009.

1. newme11

newme11 New Member

[FONT=&quot]Hi my name is Rachel, i just started the CD today and i am really excited i feel like i'm going to need help staying motivated though. i currently weigh approx 12st4lbs and i want to go down to about 10st. i would love to know how it is going for others and any tips you can offer me will be appreciated. :)
  2. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Hi Rachel, being motivated is the best feeling you can have and you will succeed. Drink plenty water and dont be tempted :p. Start as you mean to go on.... Good luck and keep us posted x
  3. newme11

newme11 New Member

Last edited: 7 April 2009
  4. newme11

newme11 New Member

Hi Cheska thank you for the advice it's kinda hard to drink that much water but am trying (its making me go to the loo about every 15mins though lol) congrats on your weight loss can i just ask what diet your on
  5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi Rachel, welcome to CD and the minimins board. :wavey:
  6. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

I know its hard to drink water I struggle too - but to be honest Im struggling at the moment sticking to the diet :cry: I am on the CD trying to get back on track and do soul source. How are you doing?
  7. crazycrafter

crazycrafter I have collar bones!

hi & welcome
  8. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD.

Irene xx