new to the site and on day 1 of LT

jenni

just want to say hi my name is jenni i started LT today i am a mum of 4 two daughters 21 and 8 and two sons 18 and 19 i have a fantastic supportive hubby i am going to need it got about 6 stone to loose i am hoping with the help and support from this fab site and my family i will get to my goal i have already cut a picture out of a book of a lovely outfit i would love to be able to wear its on the fridge where i will be getting my water
just also wanted to add reading your weight loss on line has been such a great motivator and your before and after photos WOW i keep looking at them and thinking that can be me sorry for going on a bit..........jenni

Good luck to you, after the first few days you'll feel fine!!!! This site certainly helps for motivation and support, it's great! not sure I could have come this far without the support on here.

Welcome aboard Jenni :)

This is a great forum full of inspiration / tips & hints... You can & will make a success of LT :)

Welcome Jenni, once you have got the first week out of the way it gets much easier. You've found the right place to come for help and support though. If you need anything, just holler. Good Luck hun. x

welcome jenni,
good luck with LT, it will fly by ;)

Hi Jenni - I can see that sexy black number for Christmas already - Good luck - don't be shy just ask us anything :D:D

Hi Jenny, first week will be hard but stick with it and it gets much easier. Guys on this site are fab for support and encouragement so jump on when you feel you might sway!.......not that you will.

Trish xx

Hello Jenni, Good luck just get through the first week hon and it gets easier, were here if you need us!

Genie x

We're starting this together!

Hi Jennie, I also have started this today, had one milkshake so far, and despite trying the electic whisk in a bowl and sending milkshake all over me and the kitchen, I found it ok. I have a great motivator of getting married in just over 2 months so I am very determined to succeed.

I have 3 stone plus to lose really, but due to the weddng I am aiming for 2 - 2.5 before the wedding and then back on after the honeymoon

So come on Jennie, we can do this cant we? Is your first weigh in next Thursday as well then?

Hi Jenni, welcome. This site is fab so keep on visiting for support.

Hi Jennie and Woman with a Mission
Best of luck to you both!
Trish x

welcome Jenni, your in the right place for help, support and inspiration!
wishing you lots of luck on yout LT journey x

Back