New to the site on Day 10

Hey everyone!!

Im 23 and a size 16, although for my weight n bmi I should be alot bigger then I am... Hoping to loose 5stone on lipotrim!

It's my first visit to the site and love what I've read so far everyone is really supportive! Thought it would give me the encouragement I need!

I've lost 12lbs so far although sat n sun I was really ill, shaky, weak, being sick so was advised to eat food but knowing I wanted to stay in ketosis and not ruin my diet so early on I just ate mostly meat not loads and substituted my 3rd shake for it. Feeling loads better today and back to the strict routine- still in ketosis :) and maintained my 12lbs loss.

Any support and/or advice and guidance would be greatly appreciated! :) xxx

Hiya and welcome.... the sickness and headaches and stuff is all normal hun!! Who was it who advised you to eat!!! Because you (Unfortunately) lol.... need to sit it out!!! It does pass!!!

Get yourself a diary....
Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

And get involved hun.... this site is amazing for support/info and distraction....which is the key to this diet lol....

You've made a great start!!! Keep it up hun!!! XXX

I spoke to my pharmacist n she suggested eating something... I did the diet afew years bk n didn't hav illness with it just headaches, but bk on it today strict as ever! Was so proud of myself as my boyfriend n his nephew had MacDonalds at dinner n I had my shake it was hard but I did it :) xx

I think it was a bug as the boyf has got it now :/ haha oopps! Feelin ok today but starvin but another day down only 4st 2lbs to go :), how long have you been on it for and what have u lost? X

I've been on 13 weeks and lost 4stone 3lb.... had a 1 week re-feed and 1 week hals aswell!!!

Good for you getting back at it!!!

This diet is amazing!!!

x

Well done that's fab weight loss. I agree with what Dee says though on the eating- once you slip off unintentionally it's hard to get back on. But you've done great so far keep it up!

Back