new to the site

Hi Nicki and welcome to Minimins. This is a great place for help, support, advice and inspiration. Well done on your weight loss so far, and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. x

Hello and welcome to the forum. WOW hun, you've done fantastic and thats without the help of this forum. Good luck and keep us posted as to how you are getting on.x

wow

Hello anybody who is out there and reading this and good morning :)

My name is nicki,i am 26 years of age and have been on lipotrim for 18 weeks, 'my second attempt now,gave up on week two last time lol'

My start weight was 17 stone 13lbs, size 24-26 waist and i am at present 11 stone 1 lbs and just getting back into a size 12 :D

My goal weight is around 9 and a half stone,size 8-10.

just wanted to say hello to ev everyone anyway,wish i had found this site weeks ago.good luck everybody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW! Awesome result!!! This forum has been a fountain of knowledge and a world of support to me on my LT journey - so big hats off to u for doing it all on your own! Very cool indeed - you must be a very positive and strong willed girl!

Big Congrats on your weight loss so far - I have no doubt that you will achieve your goal but I will wish you good luck anyway ;)

OH and welcome to the forum - I hope you stick around and join in.

julz
xox

Hi Nicki and enjoy getting to know the folks on here. I was just reading another post of yours about your incredible loss - brilliant!! This forum has kept me on the LT road so I can't imagine 18 weeks of going it alone...well done and look forward to getting to know you

Wow Nicky, what a loss. Big Clap clap clap for you hun! Welcome, welcome also, look forward to seeing lots of you (well less of you!) on here x

Welcome Nicki.

Wow you have done a fantastic job! 7 stone in 18 weeks is awesome. You must feel like a new person. Well done on sticking to it.

x

Welcome Nicki. What a brilliant result you've had so far! Very inspiring! And well done you for getting through it with no support. I wouldn't have got through the past 4 weeks without this lot!!

My start weight was 17 stone 13lbs, size 24-26 waist and i am at present 11 stone 1 lbs and just getting back into a size 12 :D

Well done you x hope i can get to 11stone :)

I could never have gone it alone so congratulations on that front and for losing such a huge amount of weight!! You're amazing! Welcome to Minimins :)

Hi Nicki and welcome and well done on your current form, not far now xx

welcome and well done on your losses so far you have done amazing

wow thankyou so much everyone, never expected to get any replies, seems everybody is so friendly. i will be sticking around on here although going on holiday on saturday for a week. i tried to get my before photo on here but it says the file is 2 big so not sure what to do now, any ideas? xxxxxx

You need to get posting hun. I think you need to have posted at least 50 before you can add pictures. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
x

wow what an inspiration - well done and welcome to us.

Back