New to this - Hello All

Hello All - Joined slimming world 4 weeks aho and have lost 7lb so far. Anybody give me any advice, tips or good ideas ? Really please I have losy 7lb but weight loss seems very slow :break_diet:even though I am been really good x

7lb is an average of 1.75lb per week, a grand total of 6 and a half stone in a year which is pretty good going i say :) Don't feel disheartened, use the forum here it really great!

If you click at the top of the page there is a tutorials section that should help you out! Well done on your weight loss so far you have done really well. Keep up the good work!

Thanks everybody, I feel really welcome on here. I am really happy with my 7lb and you are right too I never though of that and if I can lose 6 stone in a year I will be more than happy

Hi and welcome hun :D

Glad to see you are happy with your loss now. It is a good loss and you'll soon be feeling a great difference. The best advice I can give you is to tale great ideas from all the lovely ladies and gents on here. The recipe section is great and really gets you enthused about the plan.

Congrats on your loss so far chick :D

K xx

My tip is to always keep referring to your book. Never think that you 'KNOW' exactly what amount of something you can have or the syn levels of certain foods as that is where you can start having extra. Memory is not always right!!!

You have done fantastically so far...WELL DONE and keep at it x x x

well done you, its not easy and at least your weightloss is consistent, and just think even if its only 1lb a week thats 52 in the year which is over 3.5 stone. Keep going and fill up on that lovely free food!!!

Back