Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to this - how many points a day?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shelley, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    :)Hi, have visited this site many times before and have now finally joined. I have decided to start weight watchers today as have been gaining weight at a rapid rate and don't know why! I have done weight watchers before but have forgotten how many points I can start off with. Has anyone got any ideas please. I have a points calculator so can work out food points etc. Only want to lose about 7 pounds but hoping that weightwatchers will help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you lok at the pinned threads at the top of this page there is a thread there to work out how many you are allowed a day as the way it is worked out has changed slightly :D

4. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanx for replay. Pinned threads? wots this? sorry am i being a bit dense? Did say i was new to this! Ha ha

5. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    They are the topics at the top of the list with a little padlock on,
    you want the online points calculator, think its the 4th one down.

6. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Cheers - got it now!!
    Thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.