New to this - how many points a day?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shelley, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    :)Hi, have visited this site many times before and have now finally joined. I have decided to start weight watchers today as have been gaining weight at a rapid rate and don't know why! I have done weight watchers before but have forgotten how many points I can start off with. Has anyone got any ideas please. I have a points calculator so can work out food points etc. Only want to lose about 7 pounds but hoping that weightwatchers will help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you lok at the pinned threads at the top of this page there is a thread there to work out how many you are allowed a day as the way it is worked out has changed slightly :D

4. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanx for replay. Pinned threads? wots this? sorry am i being a bit dense? Did say i was new to this! Ha ha

5. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    They are the topics at the top of the list with a little padlock on,
    you want the online points calculator, think its the 4th one down.

6. shelley

shelley Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Cheers - got it now!!
    Thanks x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.