New to this side of the board

becky_1701

I have been on the exante board but I found out I was pregnant last week and so here I am lol. I e tried salads a d I just can't stick it, the smell and the taste makes me feel sick, I can't stand cucumber. All I can really stand is peas, carrots and tomatoes which is not that much lol. I'm due 30th may by my LMP, I'm 5 weeks n 1 day today already have a nearly 16 month old daughter

becky_1701 said:
I have been on the exante board but I found out I was pregnant last week and so here I am lol. I e tried salads a d I just can't stick it, the smell and the taste makes me feel sick, I can't stand cucumber. All I can really stand is peas, carrots and tomatoes which is not that much lol. I'm due 30th may by my LMP, I'm 5 weeks n 1 day today already have a nearly 16 month old daughter

Hey hun! You have the same due date as me :-D x

I'm having similar problems! Was on Slim & Save as low carb works for me...

But now I'm 6/40, first pregnancy & the only thing settling the nausea is CARBS, CARBS, CARBS. Damn. :eek:

Guinevere said:
I'm having similar problems! Was on Slim & Save as low carb works for me...

But now I'm 6/40, first pregnancy & the only thing settling the nausea is CARBS, CARBS, CARBS. Damn. :eek:

Take whatever helps in these first weeks once it settles you can look at your diet good luck and congratulations

Back