New to this site - 2 weeks on lipotrim

Peggysue

Silver Member
Hi everyone!!! I am on day 13 and I have 14lbs off. I feel really good bar always a dry mouth the last 3 days. Maybe not drinking enough water. I have 3 more stone to go so will be on this for 8 more weeks I reckon. Long journey anyone else as much to lose. I'm now 15.12

Welcome peggysue :) ...I've got at least 7stone still to go :) but taking it 1 stone at a time :)

I get dry mouth but usually means I haven't drunk enough water the day before. Good luck honey x x x

Hi Peggysue,

Brilliant loss so far - well done! I also had about 4 stone to lose but I'm already 3 down... yay! It's made such a huge difference to my life - you've absolutely done the right thing. :)

Sadly, yes - you're probably going to have a dry, clarty mouth for the next couple of months (keep drinking and lots of teeth-cleaning should help). But hey - you'll be a skinny, sexy minx by xmas, so worth it a million times over... :D

Best of luck,
Marianne.

Big well done and congrats so far! Brilliant losses. Keep going and you'll be at goal in no time! Xx

How long did it take u to lose the 3 stone?? I'm so determined to get this off. Feel fab with one stone off ;-)

How long did it take u to lose the 3 stone?? I'm so determined to get this off. Feel fab with one stone off ;-)

Well, I had a big break in the middle of it (for my birthday and holiday and so on), but it probably works out at about 11 or 12 weeks' worth of the diet.

This photo is a great idea of how much difference just 2 stones made to me... :D

Attachments

• Before and After 2.jpg
    Before and After 2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 3,316
I have a lot to lose Peggy, 10 st 6lbs to get to my true goal. Taking it a stone at a time, currently on day 3. You're doing fab with the stone in 13 days and the 3 stone will be gone before ya know it :)

Hi Peggysue,

welcome to the forum - congrats on your weight loss so far!!! Best of luck with the rest of it! x

Purple...please don't take this the wrong way honey but you look like a completely different person in the latest picture :) x x x

Purple...please don't take this the wrong way honey but you look like a completely different person in the latest picture :) x x x

:8855: Yay! That's the idea... :D Thank you sweetheart - and I'm sure you will too, before you know it! Mx

Its never easy posting comments on here as people can take things the wrong way sometimes ~lol~

I have found a profile on my friends fb and it was taken years ago not long after I had my daughter and OMG :S the difference is amazing ...might try and lift it from their and post here for everyone to see ;) x x x

Yeah do it! Will be so good to see the difference. I'm thinking of posting a recent one soon. I've only got 'fat' pics in my album at the moment, I have been a bit nervous of it so far but when I'm ready I'll wack one on tooooo! Xx

How much weight do u think we could lose from today until the week before Xmas?

Peggysue it depends what you lose on average a week. Using 4lbs as an example from my experience and advice from LT, you could lose 28lbs. Which is 2stone exactly! However, thats just an estimate, it could be more or it could be less. Xx

Back