new to this site and it's great!

fay2601

Hi there my name is Fay and i've been looking at this site for a couple of days and it's really motivated me! I have lost 2 stone on weightwatchers and would like to lose another stone and a half but am stuck! I'm really good in the day but as soon the kids have gone to bed i get my head in the fridge! So i've been losing the same half a stone and putting it back on over the past year.
Also i tend to buy all the slimming magazines because i get inspired by the success stories but it's costing me a fortune.I'm hoping this site will give me all the motivation i need!

I know what you mean about being the only one up and then it's just you and the pantry/fridge... it's so tempting!

I almost bought a weightloss magazine last night but thought about how I have minimins to go to and refrained. :) I LOVE this forum. You're right, it's really motivating and everyone is so supportive of each other. :)

Here's hoping you find helpful advice! Welcome! :welcome2:

Hi Fay, I love it on here, beats Facebook these days....lol. I think all moms get the munchies once the kids go to bed, I've always saved 4 or 5 points for my ME TIME. I need to suck on some refreshers while watching the telly after eating my crisps.... It's what keeps me going ;-)

Tracer said:
Hi Fay, I love it on here, beats Facebook these days....lol. I think all moms get the munchies once the kids go to bed, I've always saved 4 or 5 points for my ME TIME. I need to suck on some refreshers while watching the telly after eating my crisps.... It's what keeps me going ;-)

Yep. I'm one who gets the munchies once the kids go to bed. Although I'm worse in the middle of the night if the kids have me up. Crave chocolate etc then :( I was just saying on another post that my fav low point treat is meringue nest with ww cream and strawberries. Only 2pp and proper yum xxx

Back