new to this site, support needed

well im a happy bunny today. ive lost 3lbs this week, so im 2lbs off my 2st goal over 6 weeks. ive got untill thursday morning to loose the 2lbs them im having my weekend break.
xx

woohoo!!! how much more after 2stone do you want to lose?

to lose it in 6 weeks is awesome!! have a great time off. I have just had 2 days off and a 2lbs gain (but i ate quite a lot). back on CD today and raring to go for this week. keep in touch whilst you are off CD as it motivates you to come back for sure!

hi there, ive had a poorly weekend, bin full of cold and run down, been taking beechams tablets but went to bed feeling so weak ive come off cd today, not guna eat rubbish but i just felt i needed some food to give me some energy. i was guna have the full week off anyway so i just need to be careful. will be starting back on cd either sunday or monday next week. im hoping to loose another 2 stone in the 8 weeks i will have leading up to my friends wedding. im convinced i can do i afterall ive just done a 6week stint and ive lost 1st 13lb n im happy with that (its almost 2stone eh). how much have you lost leeds n how much more to go? we will be sexy chicks by the summer eh? did u enjoy your curry? ive just had 2 mouthfuls of daughters cereal this morn n its showing ive put 2lbs back on already??? not bothered though as i know its not 2lbs of fat back on and my size 14 dress looks fab on me. thats what counts really int it? how ya look? hope you have a good day hun.xx

hello, im having a lovely day, been baking flapjacks, brownies and marble cake and bread. ive been good as only had a bit of flapjack, not gone mad with it lol. havin salmon, sweet pots and mixed veg for tea which i dont think is too bad. really nice to eat nice normal food.hoping not to put too muany lbs back on this week. do you know if i will have a good weightloss next week when i go back on cd like my first weightloss? i hope so. lol. xx

hiya!! so good to hear from you and great to hear you are making good choices. CD is a great tool for making you appreciate simple tastes. my big craving is usually apples and grapes (makes a change from pizza and chips!). dont worry about the scales, after one meal i once gained 11 pounds! it will get you down so avoid the scales untl you re-start CD and deal with it then. top tip is to down LOADS of water all week and you will find you gain little. also, enjoy every minute and use this week as a training week for when you come off CD. I think a lot of people struggle coming of CD as they have little or no food for monnths and cant cope with it afterwards.

ize 14 dress?? woohooo. I am a stone from my goal of 10.10 so nearly there and although it is only a pound a week now i am ok with this.

you might find this week that there may be a day when you eat badly or more than you need, dont worry though as habits are hard to break. just make sure you drink loads and cut back the following days. good luck and you sound like you are having fun cooking. its weird isnt it when you come off. when i have sats off i start the day cooking for the week too and i am never tempted to gorge but if i cook on a weekday just the smell is enough to knockk me out. on my days off i am so relaxed around food and never nibble or eat loads. in fact, last week i had pizza and i have now found i can only manage 1-2 slices before i am totally full! also, have totally gone off sweet stuff so my sat is tame considering what i used to eat.

good luck, enjoy and keep in touch.

hiya, im having a lovely week. i have eaten some rubbish but im not going to punish myself for it. ive put on about 5lbs but i know it will come off next week when im cd again. ive enjoyed eting again but im also really looking forward to starting cd again on mon and hopefully loosing another 2stone over 6 - 8 weeks. its great to feel that i can do this and i will do it. its the best diet for me that ive ever done and im determined that when i get down to 10st, i will never be any heavier that that again. no excuses. guna live life as the young woman that i am (only 31) and enjoy my family life without excess weight stopping me enjoing it. i know i will miss eating again once ive been cd for a couple of weeks again but what is 6-8 weeks when il have the rest of my life as a healthier person. right il stop rambling now lol. hope every1 is having good days.xx

Good for you! Glad you are so positive about going back on plan. x

hiya! cant wait for you to come back as i've missed your positivity! instead of having full day off for mothers day have decided ot have my shakes and healthy snack at night made by my kids. moodwise i am feeling better, although still no TOM so hope it arrives this week and i can lose my tummy bloat!

Hi dani,
I have just read all your posts and your journey on CD is very similar to mine. I cant wait for you to come back and let us know how are things after couple of days off CD :)
I feel very similar to you, I m not hungry I m just craving things all the time :) My latest obsession are eggs, I think about eggs all the time I even dream about eggs... and the funniest thing is that before CD i didnt even like them :)
I live with my partner. Recently he had some health issues followed by quite serious weight loss. At the moment he is on the diet as well.... but he is trying to put on weight :) The main ingredient of his diet are proteins, so eggs, eggs and more eggs. We live in very very small studio flat so there is no hidding for me :(:(:(:(
I hope you will come back after this week off with even more determination to carry on with CD!!!!

Good luck
Anna

hiya all, how is every1???? i had a lovely mothers day, brekkie of hot cross bun toast, oj and a fruit corner by my kids, presents of a lovely tedddie and chocs (small Box which they and hubby shared lol) then hubby cooked a lovely roast dinner n pud. i feel like ive over eaten a bit and from the looks of the scales ive put bout 7lbs back on but its done and im not going to punish myself. im cooking spag bol and garlic bread tonight for my last tea then visiting my cdc, back on 100% cd diet tomorrow morning and i hope (fingers crossed) that i will loose what ive put back on in the first week back on plan and that i can loose 2 stone again in 6 weeks. please every1 keep ya fingers crossed for me.lol.
anna i was dreaming about food so i totally understand what u mean. how much have u lost and how much more do u want to loose? hope u are doing well
leeds, how are you? ive just read a couple of posts and you dont sound like your positive self hun. i hope things are picking up and the advise from lawyer sounds good. please dont get too down wi it all, you have come so far and are a real inspiration to me.take care.xx

so happy my buddy is back! yay.

that 7lb will be gone by mid week and i can see you are raring to go. i have been quite low and TOM is over week late so am feeling even more blue than usual, and bloated. anyway, wont bleat on as its about you today and i hope day 1 is going well for you. good luck and take is easy today and let me know how you get on. when i have a day off i never get the headaches again the next day and seem to fall back into it easily. am keen to hear how you find it.

hiya leeds, thank u for the welcome back. im glad to be back on the plan today though i do feel really tired. my daughter has had sickness bug so ive had 2 nights of getting up and down through the night and also as my hubby was at home today (so He could stay with her) i went to the gym for an hour. i did 30mins on treadmill and 20 mins on the bike, i was absolutely knackered. im so ready for an early night but somehow i dont think il be getting 1 tonight lol. other than that ive drank lots and stuck at the plan. ive craved crisps today but not given in..... i really need to get the 7lbs off and 2stones besides for my friends wedding on the 15th may and also for my girly hol on 25th may. do you think i can do it or get close?? i really dont want to be fat for the 1st time in years.
just out of curiosity, i know you want to loose a bit more but how do you feel at the weight you are though. maybe your ideal weight is different from your bodies ideal weight. that may be why your having a very slow weight lose now. you might be the perfect weight for your height now. hope you get your TOM soon hun, its frustrating when your waiting for it but sometimes you can put it off by it being on your mind. hope you are having a good day. if not dont worry, tomorrows another start chick. take care.xxx

hiya! glad to see you are back on it! doing exercise on CD is really exhausting. I have done a lot lately and usually need a lie down after and it makes me really ravenous. no exercise this week as need to lose soemthing, and was advised on here that exercise really slows things down. it really helps with my mood though so i'll give it this week to see what happens and then i will be back to my dvd's. still no TOM either. know its prob cos of this diet but i am panicking now that i may be pregnant. might need to do a test soon just to put my mind at rest but dont want to fork out loads for a test. also, without TOM i feel bloated and full of PMT.

You will be at goal by May for sure. I bet you are at goal before then. at size 14 you are deffo not fat anymore anyway. my goal is 10.10 and i am 5.4 so its still not a proper goal but my weight has generally been around 11 stone most of my life. i think my body is holding on for these last few pounds and most days i am ok with the slow route but the last few weeks my mood has really gone down and that does not help with CD. i feel good at this weight but even if i could lose a few more pounds and get to 11.4ish i would be ecstatic but even that seems so far off. i do think i will lose this week though and am hoping it will spur me on. have been 100% this week which is good and have no appetite at all really.

you are so confident and self-assured and i have no doubt that you will be at goal. even if you are not you seem to have really been boosted by your losses so far. good luck and keep going. when you have days off your mind does play tricks on you but dont listen and persevere. after days off some weeks it takes me to actual weigh in day to lose anything but all week i doubt myself so whatever you do dont give in, the 7lbs WILL come off. i hope you also lose an additional couple of pounds too. that would be great. speak soon!

hiya hun, how are you feeling today? good i hope. aww bless ya, its horrible when your worrying bout late TOM. a few weeks ago when i was due mine, i started to bleed a week early and it continued to include the week i should have bled too. my cdc said this diet can mess with it sometimes, so maybe its just the diets fault your late. id do a test soon tho for peace of mind if it carries on. ive got a confession to make. i was so ready yesterday as my 1st day for the diet but as i felt so crap with tiredness etc from looking after my ill daughter i gave in and had a great big kebab with garlic mayo. i felt bad after but it tasted lovely and perked me up a bit energy wise. but i really am comitted today at re starting. so thats it now, no going back just forward. and i just think sod it, im only human and not perfect, i had a blip and im back on track today. i cant change what i did but at least im determined that im back on track now for the next 6 weeks at least. anyway il stop rambling on nar lol. let me know how you get on today chick and keep ya chin up.xx

hiya! feeling loads better thanks. i have had my diary moved to this forum so that feels good, and i got my TOM thank god. when i checked the scales this morning they are starting to move too. cant believe ho much periods affect your life and mood!

as for yesterday - PFFTTT!!!! thats what i say. you were tired and being a mum is the hardest job. dont worry, i dont want to sound flippant but i have a day off every sat and still lose. as long as you accept this week might be a bit slower loss wise you will be fine. just make sure you get on it, and remember that you have to be in the right head space for CD. if not then you just cant do it (I know this from recent experience). tiredness really affects me on this diet, if i have been up with the kids i struggle so dont worry. its one blip on one day in the whole of your life. hope i have helped make you feel better and what i would do today is drink loads of water and come on here this evening (thats my danger time). good luck and take care. hope your kids are feeling better.

Morning all.

Thought i'd say hi.. and ok if I join your thread? I've spoken to a few of you before, and I am nice.. honest ;) x

I'm back on track with me as well. On the 810-1000 cal plan as have just unfrozen my membership for the gym and will be using that this weekend. Doing ok, so far (lol.. its only 10am) and looking forward to seeing my scales move too ;) xx

hiya leeds, yippee!!! im so glad for you hun. bet now that its come you are feeling much better. thank you for the good advise. yeah i accept i will have a slower weightloss this week, as long as it goes down it dunt matter eh?? eldest daughter is ok but youngest now got diohrea nar, ive also been sick twice today. feel crap but guna carry on. ive only had my soup and im sure i fetched it up but guna try and be strong n not cave in again. thanks leeds - you always make me feel better bout things.
hi eternal, nice to hear from you, hope you carried on having a good day.
see you all soon.
xx

well i had a crap day yest, not so much the diet but ive got diohrea n sickness. i only managed to have 2 of my cd shakes yest. so far today ive been on and off the toilet since 7ish and have drunk lots just to make sure im hydrated as was sick a lot yest. my hubby thinks i shouldnt do cd while im ill like this but its like i said to him i couldnt face eating proper food anyway and it would come back up or out the other way, sorry all. what do you all think should i try some proper food or stick with trying to have the shakes? like i said i dont even want them but if i can get at least 2 down i should be ok eh?
how is every1 else doing today? hope your all keeping strong and loosing the lbs. take care every1, will be back on later to update you all on my trips to the bathroom lol.
xx

Hello F2S..

You do sound in a bad way.. its awful when you are ill,m but your spirits are high and thats good to see.

I'm ok, good day yest CD wise and started off good this morning. Got my strawberry tetra for lunch with me and have chicken stir fry tonight and my choc toffee bar for afters ;)

Hope you feel better as the day goes on honey. xx

Back