new to this site, support needed

sorry not meant to be ignorant. had a really busy weekend and not had chance to get on here. me and my hubby went out sat night round local pubs for our mates birthday. there was a few of us out. it was a great night but i totally blew my diet - had far too many vodka n diet cokes and had chips n loads of garlic mayo on way home ooops. then on sunday i needed food so i had bacon n egg butties twice. then last night i stayed at my inlaws house, shared wine with mum in law (as u do lol). i stayed over because today i went to her graduation. she has just done a degree. it was a lovely morning, then we went for a lovely 3 course meal at a place called whittley hall. i had ceaser salad, then stir fry chicken in oyster sauce with lemon tagliatelle then orange marmalade bread n butter pud with custard, it came with a glass of bubbly. wow it was gorgeous.so proud of my mum in law. great achievement for her.she is a night nurse practioner and has worked really hard to get where she is. she is due to start work for her masters in september, although she may retire as is getting very tired. bless her.
so thats how my weekend has gone. i got weighed yest morning and had put 1lb back on so im hoping i can get back on track and get it back off this week.
thank u all for your messages.
leeds i will read your pages in a min. cant wait to see how you have done. thank u for missing me hun. missed u 2.xx

hi dani! what a fab weekend you had, and how amazing is your ma in law?!!! the meal sounds great and its lovely to see you in high spirits! only a pound gain, you lucky thing!

hiya, yep it was great. it wasnt too bad was it only 1lb??? and at least i hadnt spent a fortune on a special diet to then have put a bit on. cant believe kids have only this week left at school. cant wait for hols. on sat we are goin to blackpool for the week in my mum n dad inlaws caravan. cant wait. we should be going for full week but on tues we are coming home as it is my hubbys uncles funeral. poor man died late mon night. he was riddled in cancer so it was time to go. so anyway we will be home for that then going back to blackpool on wed. so i will get on here at some point tues then it will be a few days. really need the break, will be nice to relax and have no commitments or anywhere to get to.xxx

oooh forgot to say, ive been for my pre assesment today for being sterilised. im having it done 7th sept. thats good because kids will have just gone back to school. i could have had it done this fri as somebody had cancelled but we go away sat morn and u need to tek it steady for a couple of days so september it is. yippee!!!!!!xx

oh dani, your plans for the hols sound great. i hope the weather holds up for you. as we had our main hol in june the summer hols will be weekend aways and a few days out to theme parks etc. as long as the weather is nice i think it'll be ok cos my kids can play out all day if its nice and i dont have to worry.

good luck with the op. sept seems a good time cos the kids will be off your hands. take care hun.

yeah im really looking forward to this week away. hopefully we will get odd weekends there aswell. grandparents will take them too. im sure your kiddies will have a good summer. trips to theme parks is always a winner eh. it will be nice to just not have to set alarm clock lol.xx

well im back home at min. going back to blackpool tonight. im sure ive put weight on this week. but im just thinking sod it im on hol!!!! lol. ive got lots of CD sachets left so after this week away i may have a shake or 2 a day and an healthy meal to get back into swing of it that way. im not torturing myself whilst away. bugger that lol.xx

hi dani - hope you had a good time in blackpool!

hi dani. just checking in to see if all is well your end. dont be a stranger! love and hugs from me.

Back