New to this site......

Wild orchid

Hi I am new to this site, I badly need to loose about 4 and a half stone in weight, I am thinking of doing the lipotrim diet I have tried it before and only lasted 3 days cause found the shakes hard to swallow but determination this time around could win I hope. Any advice .... I lost weight years ago with weight watchers but find it hard to get back into it this time around. Would be grateful of any tips from you all........:)

Hello, I am doing Lighterlife, which is very much like Lipotrim. The shakes do sometimes take a while to get used to, however just hang on in there and possibly try some of the others until you find the ones you like.

It is so worth it in the end. There are so many alternative diet plans and groups on here just look through some of them and see if any of the others appeal if you really cannot get on with Lipotrim.

Good luck with whatever plan you decide in the end and keep us posted.

Welcome Wild Orchid,

I am on lipotrim and have lost 4 stone in 12 weeks and think it is fantastic. It is my third attempt at it, so I know it can be really hard.

I agree with Lisa that it is worth you having a look around the site as what is so great about it is that people here are following all sorts of plans, so it is a good cross section of what is available.

People are really helpful so post up any questions you have, and then make your mind up which to go for x

heya welcome to minimins. there a great bunch in the Lipotrim section on here really friendly and supportive. i did lt once but cudnt take the shakes. im on cd now and there is more flavour. but its only 3 a day so i suppose if you really really want to lose weight dont even think about the taste just drink them quick!!

Hiya and welcome to Minis :) I've not tried Lipotrim, currently I'm on Xenical and have lost 52lbs in total since last year :)
Good luck on your weight loss journey :D
xx

Hi Wild Orchid just wanted to say welcome. I am on CD and its my first shake based diet and i am really enjoying it.They have plans to suit all sizes and you can have a meal each day if you want to, on some of the plans. May be worth looking at if you find just shakes hard.
:)

Back