new to this thread and a new me in 2011...

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
hi everyone.

my name is emma and i am looking for a bit of support.
i have been going to rosemary conley classes along with my mum since the beginnig of november. after a fabulous first couple of weeks and a loss of 8lbs i have went way off the rails.

i had a bad week and then pulled myself back and then i had flu and gained again and since hten i have fluctuated between a 5 and 8lb loss. although now im sure im back at my start weight again:break_diet::break_diet:

i thought i would drop in here as RC is all about calorie controlled diet along with low fat and the RC thread is virtually dead, so i thought there would maybe be a little more activity on this bit of the forum and people on here that are sort of in the same boat as me.

i have a weigh in at RC 2moro nite which i aint looking forward to as we havent been able to make class the last couple of weeks due to the snow and i KNOW i have put lots of weight back on.
and when im feeling this crap about myself i really dont wanna be feeling like a failure in front of my leader. :cry::cry::cry:

anyway, i want to get back on track and start properly again on 3rd jan. going to try and build my mind up to it over the next couple weeks. i have also ordered the jillian michaels '30 day shred' dvd which i hope to start along with the diet. soo many people are doing the shred dvd at the mo on some of the forums on here and the results are fantastic. so if anyone would like to join me as a shred buddy that would be fab.:D:D

i hope u are all doing good and i look forward to getting to know u all over the near future. merry christmas and a happy new year everyone xx

Hey shanny that's great u found a class. Are u going to start it.?? I see u say ur happy enough on 700-900 cals a day but on RC the lowest u would ever be on is 1200, and that's only for the first 2 weeks. Then u go up to 1400 for another fortnight and then u get a personal cals amount suitable to ur needs. But I find that when I stay between 12 and 1400 I do best but it is everyone's personal preference. After all, we all know our own bodies better than anyone else..!!!

AND IN OTHER NEWS.........I STAYED THE SAME..!! :)

Thank goodness. I can't believe it. I really thought I had buggered it all up. I feel so much happier now. :) So that's our last weigh in this year. Yikes.!! Just hope I can maybe maintain or only put a couple a pound on over the festivities. Shred DVD should be here this week so mite even have a stab at that before new year.

Hope everyone is doing good xx

Just found you on here emz! I have the shred DVD and will start it soon. Youneed dumbbells tho so am going to pop into Argos and get some tomorrow! Here's to getting toned in 2011! Whoop!! Xxx

Hey loopy. I am going to start the shred the Monday after new year if u fancy doing it with me. Got a wii fit for Xmas too so no excuses now lol. Xxx

Awesome! Go girl! Shred is supposed to be sooo hard aargh! I am tired just thinking about it but it's only 30 mins long so perfect to do in the morning before work (in theory lol) xxx

HI emz

I'll support you on one coniditon - you support me too!!!! LOL Well done for staying the same. Let me know what the dvd is like. Me and my friend are buying a few to swap between us so we dont get bored and the shred dvd sounds hard but goood!!!! xx

Hi boofaloo...

Nice to hear from ya. I do need all the support I can get. I'm going to start a 'shred thread' to keep everyone updated on my progress. Some of the girls over on Cambridge forum did the 30 days and they're results and pictures are fantastic. So I'm hoping it will be the same for me. Let us know how u and ur friend get on with ur DVDs. Xxxx

hey everyone,

well it will soon be the new year and the start of my new year weight loss challenge. i am starting on monday 3rd jan so as i can enjoy the weekend before i get down to business.

i have been so up and down with my weight and i am fed up so this is it for me. its my birthday on 2nd june and i am aiming for goal weight by then. goal weight being around 10st 5lbs (145lbs). so that means i have 40-45lbs to lose depending on what i weigh on monnday morning.

I KNOW I CAN DO THIS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going to get straight back into rosemary conley on monday with first rc weigh in on tues nite since early dec. i intend to try to do 30mins walk on the treadmill everyday and i am also starting jillian michaels 30 day shred....eeeeek..!!! i got a wii fit for xmas and am particularly eager to do the yoga, strength and balance exercises on it.

i am also going to start a weight loss book and fill it with my goals, progress and pictures so as when i have a weak moment it will hopefully get me back on track.

so now ive told u all i really need to stick to this. i wanna be in good shape for my 28th birthday lol.

happy new year everyone and i hope its a really great year for us all. xxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey, don't be so down on yourself! You have lost the weight before and you can do it again. :) And Jillain can whip anyone's butt into shape -- just don't injure yourself. Always pause to catch your breath if need be!

Welcome to the club. You can do this! :heartpump:

cheers luvvie. i am actually feeling quite positive about it so im hoping if i can stay this positive then thats what'll get me through the harder times.
i know i'll have tough times but i am gonna try my hardest to get through them without buckling and throwing in the towel lol.
xxxx

Hi Emz

I managed to find my way here, good luck for your weigh in, with your positive thoughts I'm sure you can do it, you've got my support :happy096:

Will let you know if I attempt the Shred lol x

No way girlies when are your birthdays..?? I still can't bloody decide what to wear tonight....aaargh..!!! Xxxx

Hi can i join?

I am trying CC again after loosing 7lbs in 4 weeks pre xmas, loved CC and the freedom - hoping to loose alot more this time to stick at it!

good luck all and chat soon

Hey all and welcome panda..!!!

Not been on this much all weekend. Had a bit of a drama on new years eve, oh got punched in the eye while trying to break up a fight and hasn't been very good since. So I've just been tending to him for the last few days and haven't had time to think properly about my diet. So I've decided that seeing as I have my first weigh in since b4 Xmas on tues nite I'm gonna start on wed instead. That will keep my weigh in consistent every week. Gonna try not to look at the scales too often at home either...not at all if I can.
So I'm gonna start my shred wed aswell and hopefully I will get some time 2moro to start my weight loss book with my pictures, measurements, goals etc etc...

Looking forward to getting started. Hope ur all doing well xxxx

Back