New to this!

Hi everyone.. I decided to join up to this forum.. I'm always looking through it for syns etc..

My 2nd week at slimming world.. I've lost 2.5 pounds so far.. Had a rubbish week this week though.. But I'm still going tonight.. Or I'll go off track completely..:)

x

Hello and welcome! Well done on your first week and do go to class tonight, it's a slippery slope if you don't! Let us know how you get on xxx

Hello :) I'm a newbie to the forum too. I've been doing SW for 2.5 weeks and am really enjoying it. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I didn't weigh myself until this Sunday so I'm not sure what I've lost so far, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Hello and welcome, well done on your loss so far, and on not going mad off track :)

This forum is fab, lots of amazing losses on here and some fab people

Also if you are on facebook there is a good SW group on there, with some GREAT pics (of people and their losses and of some lovely food mmmmmmm lol)

Good luck x

hi welcome, i have been using this forum and its great as i do slimming world on my own and its great for any panics you have about anything!! :)

Back