• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to this!

C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb
Hi everyone.. I decided to join up to this forum.. I'm always looking through it for syns etc..

My 2nd week at slimming world.. I've lost 2.5 pounds so far.. Had a rubbish week this week though.. But I'm still going tonight.. Or I'll go off track completely..:)

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
S: 16st7lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.33%)
Hello and welcome! Well done on your first week and do go to class tonight, it's a slippery slope if you don't! Let us know how you get on xxx

possum

S: 18st3lb C: 9st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 8st4lb(45.49%)
Hello :) I'm a newbie to the forum too. I've been doing SW for 2.5 weeks and am really enjoying it. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I didn't weigh myself until this Sunday so I'm not sure what I've lost so far, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

teens74

S: 16st1lb C: 16st1lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello and welcome, well done on your loss so far, and on not going mad off track :)

This forum is fab, lots of amazing losses on here and some fab people

Also if you are on facebook there is a good SW group on there, with some GREAT pics (of people and their losses and of some lovely food mmmmmmm lol)

Good luck x

hi welcome, i have been using this forum and its great as i do slimming world on my own and its great for any panics you have about anything!! :)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your continuing weight loss.