New to this

liposlim

Hi all,

Started the Lipotrim today and am hoping I do well on it. God those shakes are horrible but am proud I have gotten 2 of the 3 down so far today. I am not good for tasting things etc so I think that is one of the hardest parts over.

Does anyone have any good tips on getting through the 1st few days?

I have seen some of your weight losses and fair play to you all you must be so proud.

Keep up the good work :)

Hi and welcome liposlim! The first 3 days are the worst then you just need to get your head round the fact that your not eating and dont require food as the shakes are nutricious and adequate enough to sustain you. Come on here for a chat and advice if you get lost or outta boredom. Some very interesting revellations goung on at the mo x good luck

Hi there!!!!
Tip for you.... Drink your shake with a straw!!! Put the top end as far back in your mouth as u can without gagging and slurp!! U won't even taste it!!! :)

Hi all,

Well had my first weigh in today. I can't believe it I am down 12lbs. I was so happy and it made it all worth while.

I am only figuring out how to get back to my thread now. Oooppsss, thanks for the advice on the shakes because they are rotten but im getting to just be able to drink them now without gagging :)

Well done liposlim it's a fantastic loss !

Thats fantastic... well done!!!!

Brill well done :) x

Hi!!
Im new to Minimins, and not quite sure if i'm doing this right, but here goes.
I'm currently starting my 6th week into liportrim, and i can honestly say its the best diet i've ever tried!
Im 20 years old, and have been overweight for the past 5 years id say...the last 2/3 years where i really started to ruin my body and pile on the pounds big style! It got to the stage that id have to shop in big shops to buy clothes for special occasions, and as a young girl, while all my much slimmer friends wore lovely clothes from fashionable shops it was hard to stomach!
i knew i was overweight, but didnt really know the true extent until i got on the scales and realized i was over 20 stone!!! I couldnt quite believe was i was reading, im a tall girl, 6ft, but that still didnt make my weight being that much okay, with that and my best friends grandma who was exstremly overweight, dying at just 62, i knew i had to do something about it!
So off to the chemist i went. I was determind to do it, and i new that no matter how hard i wished the weight would go away, it wouldnt unless i did something about it!!
So off i went, the first 2 days were tough, day 2 was my toughest yet and still remains to be, i was depressed, hungry, didnt like the thought that i wasnt going to be eating anything for months and months, and what makes it worse is that i work at Morrisons...on the checkouts, so i was there putting everyones lovely food through, and i knew all i had to look forward to was a milkshake...you can imagine the pain! But i stuck to it and the weight began to fall off!
Im just starting my 6th week now and im getting comments from people at work, or friends almost every day, ive thrown a lot of clothes away, and im resisting buying anything new until i absoultley have to, so im safety binning everything! Its the best feeling in the world, i know ive got along way to go, and as the weather gets hotter its making me want to get to my target and get me in that bikini feeling confident all ready for summer!!! It doesnt feel real, becuase ive been dreaming of losing weight and getting fit for so long, its strange to think im finally doing it!
Best thing ive ever done though! I cant wait to get down to my target weight and really start living, just in time for my 21st!!! :D

Currently lost 3 stone 3lbs in 5 weeks...I'm on the right track....
Start weight: 284.2 :(
Week 1: 11lbs
Week 2: 13lbs!!!
Week 3: 5lbs
Week 4: 10lbs
Week 5: 5lbs!

Ultimate goal
11/12 stone, healthy BMI, and a size 10/12

Hey Liv massive congrats on your committment and huge weight losses. Well done for sticking to it and doing really really well. An inspiration to us all! :)

Wow Liv, that's a fantastic achievement and even more so because you've done it all yourself without any help.....shame you didn't find this forum before now but never mind you're here now!

Good luck in getting the rest of the weight off and for doing it now whilst you're still young enough to enjoy the rest of your youth xx

Liv, what an inspiration you are! It's so hard being trendy when your over weight, I'm in the same boat! I'm a hairdresser and trying to look ahead of fashion is a daily struggle, hence day 1 of LT!
How are you staying so motivated? You've had amazing results.
Keep it up xxx

you have done amazing, well done x

Back