New to this

Jillywags

Hi All

I've only just started SW and could do with a little help.

This morning I've had weetabix with skimmed milk.

For lunch I'm having a large salad (lettuce, tom, cucumber, egg, chicken breast, fruit) can I have some ryvitas with it and do I have to count them as syns cos I've had cereal this monring. Also can I have a yogurt? Sorry but I'm still a bit confused. :confused:

Thanks

Are you doing Original or Extra Easy ??

If doing original then you can have 2 x HEb so ryvita would be ok
If doing EE then you will have to syn them as only allowed 1 x HE b
Yes yoghurt is ok, some low fat ones are synned though so have to be careful

Hope this makes sense and good luck

Agree with above, and yes, there are lots of fat free yoghurts you can have - Muller lights, Activia, Shape, FF natural yoghurt.

Agree with above, and yes, there are lots of fat free yoghurts you can have - Muller lights, Activia, Shape, FF natural yoghurt.

Muller lights are fab after they've been in the freezer a couple of hours I have one most evenings as takes a while to eat and stops me picking ;)

oh and don't make my mistake with Activia, you have to get the 0 % fat ones, the others have syns, but the 0% fat ones are really lovely :)

Yes as long as it's not the black cherry layer one, or any of the other layer ones.
The others are free (muller light, not crunch corner) even the choc and vanilla and choc and orange are free.

There's a full list of free yoghurts on here, do a quick search and you'll find it, sorry not sure where it's listed at them moment.

Oh yes forgot about those, 2 syns for the cherry layered vanilla / choc ones not sure about the cheesecake ones

Back