New to this....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by misspositive, 15 July 2011 Social URL.

1. misspositive

misspositive New Member

Morning All, I am new to the forum, i joined SW last Monday and am followng the extra easy plan, however i am a bit confused in regards to syns, because i haven't needed to i haven't been having any, will this cause a problem with my weight loss do i have to have syns everyday ? look forward to your comments..:D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. BrightonMark

BrightonMark Trying... Really Trying.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to the boards!
    My view of Syns is they are there with a view to keep you on track when you fancy a treat, I allocate 10 a day but I use much less, but I do tend to horde syns till the weekend and have a blow out. Alot of people use syns weekly, so if you had 10 a day, you can have 5 a day for 6 days and then use 40 on the last day. They are there so if you have something then you havent "ruined the day" its just a syn.
    Hope that helps. x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

When I did SW our leader suggested using a maximum of 70 syns over the week.

Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.